Nintendo Switch Official Thread

Stress Welker

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Never played Splatoon before. Thought all you could do is play with motion controls. Playing that in handheld mode was an adventure. :deadmanny:

Things went much smoother once I figured out how to turn them off. Game is kinda fun. Don't know if it is for me though.

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
I copped that crystal case from Playasia

silicon-protector-for-nintendo-switch-clear-508011.7.jpg

probably will get a carry case down the line

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Are the Switch servers down?
I can't do shyt right now.
Just when the Splatoon 2 test fire is about to go live again too :stopitslime:

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Also, if Nintendo is doing any upgrading on the docks because of the scratching problem, can someone @ me? I wanna stay on top of that, I haven't damaged my screen at all yet, but if they're fixing the problem because of the complaints, then I want to trade mine in, and get the new one.

:mjgrin: but I doubt they'll let that happen.

Read a few horror stories online with people's screens scratching and controllers not connecting properly. I wasn't planning on getting on in the immediate future anyway but I might just wait even longer than I had anticipated and see if they release a new model

Even if the scratching was an issue, which it doesn't appear to be, they would simply release a different dock for it if anything.

yeah, the horror stories is just modern day social media blown up. Before I heard about the dock scratching issues, I was putting it in the dock with no care, and no scratches. I really wonder how hard and fast people were putting it in the dock before the issue became apparent. Nintendo will make new ones before year end most likely. People with the current one should be allowed to take theirs back to Nintendo in place for the new one when or if it happens.

i did an order for a repair. nikkas wanted my serial number. ain't no way in sam hell am i shipping the console itself. i don't trust them to not delete my shyt. ive read horror stories. they gonna get these broke ass joycons instead and imma buy some new ones later cause i don't even trust them to fix those either.

its an L for not being responsible with my shyt

so i don't mind paying for new ones.

Nintendo ain't releasing a new dock consumers just have to not be stupid and try to toss it into the dock from the couch for youtube likes.

Theyve had the dock for years and all the promo shows and trials they've had they've never had docking issues or problems. What else is Wild is all the reports of docking issues seem to be western in origin:sas2:. So either the Japs are carefully placing their switches in the dock with velvet gloves as you would place a loved infant child into a bassinet or people have problems poking the screen with the Joycons and eating cartridges.

The switch has cloud saves. A dude sent his in for repairs and when he got it back he clicked on Zelda and his save downloaded in a minute.

Nintendo is legit. I sent my original launch wii back and my wiiu when it bricked back. They were back quick and they even gave me a new case for the game that was in my wiiu

Last edited:

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
They aint shyt for doing these Splatoon 2 tests in hour long intervals....I couldnt even get into a fukking game:stopitslime:

Close the game and open it back up. I had the same problem, but got in eventually. Once I did, it was smooth as fukk till past 12 when they shut the sever down.

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I played a couple matches. It's fun. It doesn't suck. I'm gonna play again at 2pm handheld I played on my TV this morning. Theres nothing that would make me first day cop but it's entertaining.