Nintendo Switch Official Thread

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Nintendo ain't releasing a new dock consumers just have to not be stupid and try to toss it into the dock from the couch for youtube likes.

Theyve had the dock for years and all the promo shows and trials they've had they've never had docking issues or problems. What else is Wild is all the reports of docking issues seem to be western in origin:sas2:. So either the Japs are carefully placing their switches in the dock with velvet gloves as you would place a loved infant child into a bassinet or people have problems poking the screen with the Joycons and eating cartridges.

The switch has cloud saves. A dude sent his in for repairs and when he got it back he clicked on Zelda and his save downloaded in a minute.

Nintendo is legit. I sent my original launch wii back and my wiiu when it bricked back. They were back quick and they even gave me a new case for the game that was in my wiiu
This part was funny to me. :skip:

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
They aint shyt for doing these Splatoon 2 tests in hour long intervals....I couldnt even get into a fukking game:stopitslime:

same here. massive fail

Close the game and open it back up. I had the same problem, but got in eventually. Once I did, it was smooth as fukk till past 12 when they shut the sever down.

Yeah, I was having network problems too before the test fire. I shut down my system completely and reset my router m and was able to connect just as it was starting. I was able to play solidly for about 50 minutes, then I kept getting disconnects so I shut everything out, got back in and got a couple more matches in before they shut it down.

I was absolutely terrible. Just awful. Really couldn't do shyt anything but the roller. The motion controls are tough to get used to.

I had a ton of fun though. Day 1 cop? Idk about that but maybe if I'm sick of Mario Kart and Arms by then

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This part was funny to me. :skip:

I was dumb with my wii. I had it inside an enclosed entertainment center and I left it paused for days. theres no standby or anything so the disc was just spinning and spinning and after 5 days or so it just went off. I was playing something maybe twilight princess or something and I didn't want to turn it off to start over, something without multiple saves and definitely no save states.

:hubie:the wiiu was it's own fault though, it just bricked. Just didn't turn on one day. red light just flashing and shyt.

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
so the splatoon shyt is only at certain times?

it ain't like a real game/demo I can play any time?

not this one. they are specifically live testing the network and such. this 'demo' isn't the demo for cats to just try the game but to specifically aid in network testing. they are testing everything from local region to worldwide like me in the states pairing up with gamers only from the states, then me from the states pairing up with cats from japan and europe.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
wallhaven-405754.jpg

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
Yeah, I was having network problems too before the test fire. I shut down my system completely and reset my router m and was able to connect just as it was starting. I was able to play solidly for about 50 minutes, then I kept getting disconnects so I shut everything out, got back in and got a couple more matches in before they shut it down.

I was absolutely terrible. Just awful. Really couldn't do shyt anything but the roller. The motion controls are tough to get used to.

I had a ton of fun though. Day 1 cop? Idk about that but maybe if I'm sick of Mario Kart and Arms by then

I feel like manual cam control would be best for you and some others. The spawn method now is a bit challenging this time because there's no gamepad but it's definitely doable with just a little time. I hope they give you the option to change up the button controls to fit your comfort.

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
Apparently Nintendo seems to be planning a big E3 for Switch and 3DS.

All I know is if Animal Crossing (something I've never played) and Metroid are announced, the roof may blow. I keep seeing these 2 games mentioned a lot, especially metroid.