Nintendo Switch Official Thread

Kingshango

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Reddit calling April Fools. lol

Haven't played Mario Maker on Wii U or 3DS. So I wouldn't mind picking it up at some point for Switch.

I picked up Paper Mario Colour splash instead. :mjlol: Game has just been sitting there for the longest. I may get back to it some day.

Should have gotten the Yoshi game instead.

Some great Wii U titles people have missed out on that I feel they would enjoy playing on Switch like DK tropical freeze, and Bayo 2 if ever, or even Wonderful 101

I hope Nintendo port/remaster the best of Wii U's titles. I'd be disappointing if their best titles become lost on the Wii U forever.

Smash for the Switch absolutely needs to happen tho.

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
I hope Nintendo port/remaster the best of Wii U's titles. I'd be disappointing if their best titles become lost on the Wii U forever.

Smash for the Switch absolutely needs to happen tho.

Agreed. A lot avoided the Wii U, and there's a good amount of gems on that console that took a while to hit the system, with poor marketing.

A lot of the games on there seem tailor made for the Switch. Wii U's concept being half assed, which is why we have the Switch to begin with, those games would be real nice on the go. Tokyo Mirage Sessions would be nice on Switch too. It's a lot flashier and less dark than Persona, but still a fun JRPG.

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
I was having wifi issues, like.. wouldn't stay connected or was slow. I checked and saw it was probably cause it was on 2.4 ghz frequency and switch was reported to have issues with that but they supposedly fixed it in the latest update. I rebooted the switch, changed it to 5 ghz, now the internet's fast. Bout time.

Relldaproblem

Heart Breaker
Daps
Reppin
Nipple Light Specials
I was having wifi issues, like.. wouldn't stay connected or was slow. I checked and saw it was probably cause it was on 2.4 ghz frequency and switch was reported to have issues with that but they supposedly fixed it in the latest update. I rebooted the switch, changed it to 5 ghz, now the internet's fast. Bout time.

How did u change it to 5 ghz?

Rell Shyt

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
New games hitting the e-shop today, Snake Pass and Has Been Heroes. No reviews put for Snake Pass yet but Has Been Heroes reviews are pretty mixed. Destructoid gave it a 4.5/10 but most other sites seem to place it around 7/10. Basically, it's probably an OK game but nothing special. It is worth noting that Has Been Heroes is releasing with a day 1 patch to balance the difficulty a bit more as almost every reviewer complained it was way too hard.

Both games are 19.99 and they also launch for pretty much every other platform

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
Been seeing pics of celebrities scanning amiibo on their Nintendo Switch to get goodies in Zelda. When your rich you can buy a bag full of those but when you're not you gotta hack your own.

Supreme

King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC
New games hitting the e-shop today, Snake Pass and Has Been Heroes. No reviews put for Snake Pass yet but Has Been Heroes reviews are pretty mixed. Destructoid gave it a 4.5/10 but most other sites seem to place it around 7/10. Basically, it's probably an OK game but nothing special. It is worth noting that Has Been Heroes is releasing with a day 1 patch to balance the difficulty a bit more as almost every reviewer complained it was way too hard.

Both games are 19.99 and they also launch for pretty much every other platform

I enjoyed Crowntakers, think I'm going to take a chance with this one:jbhmm:

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

PikaDaDon

Thunderbolt Them Suckers
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why so you hope so?

The answer is not a chance in the world. Mario is coming out holiday season, best season for sales and also I think the Mario Odyssey trailer might be Nintendo's most ever viewed YouTube video

'Hope so' because it's a relatively new IP. It's nice to see something other than Mario, Zelda, and Pokemon become huge on a Nintendo platform. Fire Emblem and Animal Crossing are pretty big too.

I agree with you but there is one thing that splatoon has over Mario and it's................multiplayer

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
'Hope so' because it's a relatively new IP. It's nice to see something other than Mario, Zelda, and Pokemon become huge on a Nintendo platform. Fire Emblem and Animal Crossing are pretty big too.

I agree with you but there is one thing that splatoon has over Mario and it's................multiplayer

Love Splatoon, and its major success actually pushed Wii U units, but bruh...

:mjcry: It's been 7 years. Nintendo chose tax season for Zelda and Christmas for Mario, you think they fukk around with their top 2 IPs? E3 they're gonna hype the fukk out of Mario.

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Love Splatoon, and its major success actually pushed Wii U units, but bruh...

:mjcry: It's been 7 years. Nintendo chose tax season for Zelda and Christmas for Mario, you think they fukk around with their top 2 IPs? E3 they're gonna hype the fukk out of Mario.
It's gonna be 15 years when the game gets released since we got a Mario sandbox game.
15 years :noah:

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Has Been Heroes is decent. I was just starting to get into a groove and made it to the first boss. I've seen PC gameplay with the mouse that looks way faster cause it seems so much more natural.
Imo, game would've been better off as a handheld only title with touch controls like Voez.