Nintendo Switch Official Thread

Supreme

King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC
shyt needs to fit in my pocket in a soft sleeve. fukk i look like a dork carrying around a case nikka i need to be able to jump fences and run on a moments notice. its Trump's America and it's hunting season on brothas. Have some survival instincts man.

take the joycons off and put em in a separate pocket, put the switch in another. wala

:mjlol:

666 ReVeNGe 666

TROLL IS LIFE
Daps
shyt needs to fit in my pocket in a soft sleeve. fukk i look like a dork carrying around a case nikka i need to be able to jump fences and run on a moments notice. its Trump's America and it's hunting season on brothas. Have some survival instincts man.

take the joycons off and put em in a separate pocket, put the switch in another. wala
Carrying a Nintendo switch is already dork status lol

No car?

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
Amazon tempered glass screen protector:gucci:
I didnt wanna wait for shipping

I copped this at target
mario_themed.jpg

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

I copped this at target
mario_themed.jpg
Got the same kit (different design though), how's the case?

That screen protector isn't very good btw. It's fine as a placeholder but get the tempered glass one if you really want the best one

FcKuPaYmE

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin

I copped this at target
mario_themed.jpg
Tempered glass is the best screen protector though. That case you got looks pretty good though and the included screen protector should serve it's purpose. How is the joycon rubber grip cover thing?

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
Got the same kit (different design though), how's the case?

That screen protector isn't very good btw. It's fine as a placeholder but get the tempered glass one if you really want the best one
I will I just wanted something on there before I let my kid even touch the thing.

666 ReVeNGe 666

TROLL IS LIFE
Daps
I know right?
Who gives a fukk. Get a carrying case for protection and to hold games, get a backpack to hold it in and kim

right lol at playing switch in public = not a dork just cause you don't put it in a case

its dorky either way lol

The Switch itself is a class above my nicca. Some thick Asians were checking me out cause of this shyt.

But really tho, its a specific type of woman that can appreciate the rarity of owning a Switch.

are you young? gotta be lol

just get a case and screen protector and bookbag or one of those drawstring bags and use it