Nintendo Switch Official Thread

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
i shipped my joycon to nintendo via ups today. was still pissed bout not being able to play it with joycons at work....

Then I remembered this mothafukka has a kickstand.

so i stuck the switch in my pocket inside a cloth bag.

left the other joystick at home since its useless without the other one and put my pro controller in the actual switch case

played Zelda at work in tablet mode + pro controller

Different modes of portability is the shyt!!

and it does it so effortlessly...

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Weak line up this week. Has Been Heroes (My brother pre-ordered this one) and Snake Pass are coming out Tuesday so we'll see how those sre. They're also coming to all platforms so :manny:
I think a lot of these devs are making a mistake not putting out physical releases on Switch. I know it obviously costs more and you might take a loss on production but Switch has a light line up right now and it would be a good way to get your name out there.

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
wonder what took them so long to release that frontier game and othello game...the EU/JP shops had them at launch...they seem like basic ass mobile type games that wouldn't had needed much localization.

looking forward to has been and snake pass...and of course mario kart toward the tail end

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Today my Switch had to be hard shut off. I was putting in the case and the system froze and I couldn't press anything except holding the Home which couldn't be controlled.

666 ReVeNGe 666

TROLL IS LIFE
Daps
i shipped my joycon to nintendo via ups today. was still pissed bout not being able to play it with joycons at work....

Then I remembered this mothafukka has a kickstand.

so i stuck the switch in my pocket inside a cloth bag.

left the other joystick at home since its useless without the other one and put my pro controller in the actual switch case

played Zelda at work in tablet mode + pro controller

Different modes of portability is the shyt!!

and it does it so effortlessly...
buy a carrying case weirdo

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
buy a carrying case weirdo
shyt needs to fit in my pocket in a soft sleeve. fukk i look like a dork carrying around a case nikka i need to be able to jump fences and run on a moments notice. its Trump's America and it's hunting season on brothas. Have some survival instincts man.

take the joycons off and put em in a separate pocket, put the switch in another. wala