Nintendo Switch Official Thread

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
One thing that tells you the system is a success right now is how hard some of the accessories are to get. Even 3rd party accessories selling out on the regular

Just joined the switch gang. Lookn in to cases and memory cards after work.

Rell Shyt

I would recommend the starter kit I linked yesterday from Amazon but the shut is already sold out :francis:
Might still want to check them out. I've heard they're very good quality.

Still sold out.

:francis:
Gamestops got some in store only shipments today but most seem to have already been snatched up. Still give it a try and call up a local retailer or two. You'll never know

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
fukk region free
Start localizing. 2 of them were localized already (I'm assuming this is 1, 2 &3)

Hold up, this thing is gonna be $50 and it has the original versions instead of the enhanced remakes of 1 & 2? :why: Get all the way the fukk out of here Squenix :camby:

:martin: so they basically porting SNES shyt onto a disc and charging 50?

fukk that.

That's almost as bad as when nintendo put mario Allstars on a disc and charged 30.

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
:martin: so they basically porting SNES shyt onto a disc and charging 50?

fukk that.

That's almost as bad as when nintendo put mario Allstars on a disc and charged 30.
Bruh, Seiken Densetsu 1 a.k.a. Final Fantasy Adventure is an OG Gameboy game. It's odd cause I'm pretty sure the first 2 games have been remade multiple times and they're still using the original versions for some reason. Why the fukk would I pay that much for that? Online multiplayer can be the only saving grace but I don't even think that's included :stopitslime:

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
Bruh, Seiken Densetsu 1 a.k.a. Final Fantasy Adventure is an OG Gameboy game. It's odd cause I'm pretty sure the first 2 games have been remade multiple times and they're still using the original versions for some reason. Why the fukk would I pay that much for that? Online multiplayer can be the only saving grace but I don't even think that's included :stopitslime:

oh yeah, they were those FFadventure/legend games...that's even worse

squarenix lazy as fukk

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
There where 200 Switches available at the Nintendo store inNYC this morning, gone in 30 minutes.

If this thing gets a price drop in the fall and that Pokémon Stars rumor is true, then this thing is gonna be a nightmare to find.:francis:
Price drop won't happen but a bundle will. They're gonna bundle this shut with MK8D and sell millions

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
System is fire. Only issue I got is that the switch keeps jacking my input. Can't watch TV or play ps4 with it stealing the input.

Rell Shyt
I heard a lot of people have this issue. For me, a small window pops up saying 'a new input has been detected, would you like to switch (:mjgrin:) to it?' Or something along those lines. shyt is annoying af.
And yes, it happens at completely random times when it's sleeping.
I'm gonna guess that it does this when
1. The system has fully charged
2. The left or right joycon has fully charged
but I've never bothered to see if any of these things correlate but it still sucks

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
Now that Street Fighter 4 is backwards compatible on XB1, I guess I'll cancel my switch pre-order :yeshrug:

shyt: I didn't realize that MvC3 was available for it too. Which is the better of the two? I'm leaning towards MvC3 since I got an eight year old :lupe:

Last edited:

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
Now that Street Fighter 4 is backwards compatible on XB1, I guess I'll cancel my switch pre-order :yeshrug:

shyt: I didn't realize that MvC3 was available for it too. Which is the better of the two? I'm leaning towards MvC3 since I got an eight year old :lupe:
SF Switch you can take anywhere >>>>>