Daps
This that Switch shyt nikka fukk that Wii shyt

This that bath salts song, mothafukkas act like zombies when it comes on

Kingshango

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
The Seiken Densetsu (Secret of Mana) Collection has been officially announced for the Switch.

wOektjR.png

God bless region free.:wow:

PikaDaDon

Thunderbolt Them Suckers
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't own a Switch but does the console have some sort of social network where you can share screenshots and communicate with other players? The Wii U has Miiverse. I'm always sharing random screenshots of BOTW on there.

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
The Seiken Densetsu (Secret of Mana) Collection has been officially announced for the Switch.

wOektjR.png

God bless region free.:wow:

fukk region free
Start localizing. 2 of them were localized already (I'm assuming this is 1, 2 &3)

Hold up, this thing is gonna be $50 and it has the original versions instead of the enhanced remakes of 1 & 2? :why: Get all the way the fukk out of here Squenix :camby:

Last edited:

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
I don't own a Switch but does the console have some sort of social network where you can share screenshots and communicate with other players? The Wii U has Miiverse. I'm always sharing random screenshots of BOTW on there.

Unsure of the social network aspect, but there is a dedicated screenshot button on the left joycon if that means anything

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Just got the Mario Icon Starter Kit off Amazon. The stock sells out quick so pick it up now if you want a really good Switch carrying case. Also comes with a screen protector. I wanted the Link's Tunic edition but that's nearly impossible to find outside of scalpers.

http://a.co/7rndY23