Nintendo Switch Official Thread

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Maybe our first glimpse of VC?

Notable details
1. Game being played is Seiken Densetsu 3 (part of the Mana series), which to the best of my knowledge has never been re-released outside of the original Super Famicom release.
2. That is a retail Switch, not a devkit. So, VC might be coming sooner rather than later.
3. It's the Japanese version so bad news for anyone hoping that this game would finally get localized. I mean, there's no region locking but obviously an RPG is something you want to be able to actually understand what's going on

Kingshango

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Pokemon devs are cooking something up

New Pokémon For Switch On The Horizon? Game Freak Recruiting For Console Project - Siliconera

Game Freak is recruiting for a new console development project and they’re in need of 3D CG designers with experience on Wii U and PS Vita level character models using animation and modeling software Maya.

In the staff recruitment ad, Game Freak is looking for someone that can consult with the programmers and work on assisting with data. It starts out with “Here’s a chance to work on the development of a globally popular RPG!” The work requires using material to create cartoon-like super deformed characters, monsters, and item models.

edge-wwe.gif

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
i did an order for a repair. nikkas wanted my serial number. ain't no way in sam hell am i shipping the console itself. i don't trust them to not delete my shyt. ive read horror stories. they gonna get these broke ass joycons instead and imma buy some new ones later cause i don't even trust them to fix those either.

its an L for not being responsible with my shyt

so i don't mind paying for new ones.

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
what happened to your system?

and you talking bout Nintendo Repair?

They're actually pretty good...had to take my 3DS in and they were able to salvage all my shyt
i'm only putting the right joycon in the package

r shoulder button inoperable

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
Maybe our first glimpse of VC?

Notable details
1. Game being played is Seiken Densetsu 3 (part of the Mana series), which to the best of my knowledge has never been re-released outside of the original Super Famicom release.
2. That is a retail Switch, not a devkit. So, VC might be coming sooner rather than later.
3. It's the Japanese version so bad news for anyone hoping that this game would finally get localized. I mean, there's no region locking but obviously an RPG is something you want to be able to actually understand what's going on

:wow: came here to post this i was playing secret of mana on openemu before BOTW dropped (never played it before) but i was enjoying it i hope they bring secret of mana to the switch also

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
I'm still stuck on how well the joycons work as pointers. I wish they would make it so that we could navigate the homescreen with this option, because honestly one of the few things I don't care for about the switch is how the controls are constantly getting turned around whenever you exit out of one app or another.