Nintendo Switch Official Thread

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Got RMX last night shyt looks crazy :whoo: took two races for me to get the hang of it and get to first
I've been telling y'all Fast RMX is that shut, even before launch. There might not be another big AAA game for a bit lile Zelda nut with games like Fast, Snipper Clips, Blaster Master Zero and Shovel Knight, there are things to at least keep you busy. Just hoping for more eshop titles myself

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
So glad they patched up Mario Kart's battle mode. The original was :hhh::francis::gucci::trash:

this one gonna be mad addictive, I'm sure. :to: can Nintendo plz make a Diddy Kong Racing 2?

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
With the trains having to close down and missing work (and losing a vacation day, thank you governor Cuomo for the overreaction), I finally had the time to get into Zelda today. I haven't played Zelda since the Gamecube era, so it's taking some getting used to. Liking it so far. Haven't been fully captured just yet but I think I will once I get a damn horse. The paraglider is dope though. Love that.

I really can't wait till the browser gets added. Posting screenshots to the coli once that gets integrated :whew:

And I'm completely on board with the joycon now. The sideways mini controller is still :dame: but is fine for basic type games. Snipperclips is fine with it and I think something like Puyo Puyo Tetris will play well with it too. The joycon separated, one in each hand though? That's my shyt. :yes:

Last edited:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
With the trains having to close down and missing work (and losing a vacation day, thank you governor Cuomo for the overreaction), I finally had the time to get into Zelda today. I haven't played Zelda since the Gamecube era, so it's taking some getting used to. Liking it so far. Haven't been fully captured just yet but I think I will once I get a damn horse. The paraglider is dope though. Love that.

I really can't wait till the browser gets added. Posting screenshots to the coli once that gets integrated :whew:

And I'm completely on board with the joycon now. The sideways mini controller is still :dame: but is fine for basic type games. Snipperclips is fine with it and I think something like Puyo Puyo Tetris will play well with it too. The joycon separated, one in each hand though? That's my shyt. :yes:
I still only use the joycons in portable mode attached and I've actually used the pro controller in that mode too. Not a fan of them and the tiny buttons.

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
Haven't really been keeping up with gaming in recent years, but this does look like a money maker for Nintendo. I might cop eventually. Looks interesting.

I haven't really been into video games for nearly twenty years now. I was gifted an xb1, but am not good enough to play the more competitive aaa releases and find the live arcade section to be very disappointing due to the lack of party games mainly. I picked up the Switch on a whim and have been putting a couple hours on it every day and don't even own Zelda.

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
I haven't really been into video games for nearly twenty years now. I was gifted an xb1, but am not good enough to play the more competitive aaa releases and find the live arcade section to be very disappointing due to the lack of party games mainly. I picked up the Switch on a whim and have been putting a couple hours on it every day and don't even own Zelda.

Well I just ordered a PS4 because Ghost Recon Widlands caught my attention. Just found out Nintendo was putting out the switch a few days ago, and today saw this thread in the Arcadium. To my surprise Nintendo might have something with this one. Issues will happen, so that's another reason for me to wait a few years before I cop one (and as an added bonus the price will go down). I've never been a hardcore gamer to say buying 50 games in the lifetime of a system. The only system I had with probably around 10 games was the PS2. That was the height of my gaming life.