Nintendo Switch Official Thread

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Read a few horror stories online with people's screens scratching and controllers not connecting properly. I wasn't planning on getting on in the immediate future anyway but I might just wait even longer than I had anticipated and see if they release a new model

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
Read a few horror stories online with people's screens scratching and controllers not connecting properly. I wasn't planning on getting on in the immediate future anyway but I might just wait even longer than I had anticipated and see if they release a new model

I've had zero issues with mine fwiw. I don't even give docking it a second thought these days, and my screen is still prestine. Never experienced any joycon issues either.

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)

You can't go by that. You can do the same with Xbox PS etc... I have zero problems with my Switch

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas

No issues with mines don't even dock cuz I wanted it more so for handheld mode

Every launch has issue regardless so people making it bigger that it suppose too don't surprise me

Unless I see a mass recall wouldn't worry

Every launch has issues once again

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
No issues with mines don't even dock cuz I wanted it more so for handheld mode

Every launch has issue regardless so people making it bigger that it suppose too don't surprise me

Unless I see a mass recall wouldn't worry

Every launch has issues once again
Exactly.
The 360 was successful despite having an absolutely inexcusable failure rate.

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Blaster Master Zero has been patched today to include pro controller support. Good on the devs fixing that asap. I'm certain many people wanted to play a game like that with a proper d-pad.

Switch currently has 6 games sitting at 80% or above.
Zelda
Shovel Knight
Blaster Master Zero
Voez
Fast RMX
Snipperclips
Technically, they have 7 but I'm not counting the 2 Shovel Knight releases as separate games.
1-2 Switch sitting on a 56 :mjlol:

Last edited: