Nintendo Switch Official Thread

PikaDaDon

Thunderbolt Them Suckers
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The Switch is getting flooded with low budget indie games. How easy is it to get a dev kit? I used to be a programmer. Seems like a great platform to get started on. I'd imagine Switch owners are desperate for great game (what's there after Zelda?)

Also:

Last edited:

Kingshango

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
The Switch is getting flooded with low budget indie games. How easy is it to get a dev kit? I used to be a programmer. Seems like a great platform to get started owner. I'd imagine Switch owners are desperate for great game (what's there after Zelda?)

Also:

You can get a Switch dev kit for $500.

Sin Simma

Rich Rollin
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide
Nintendo Switch Jailbreak? That's a major key
full

Nintendo Switch Jailbreak Teased By Developer | Redmond Pie

Might cop this month, as soon as one of these companies restock. Nintendo will try to patch those exploits immediately.

Last edited:

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
Also, if Nintendo is doing any upgrading on the docks because of the scratching problem, can someone @ me? I wanna stay on top of that, I haven't damaged my screen at all yet, but if they're fixing the problem because of the complaints, then I want to trade mine in, and get the new one.

:mjgrin: but I doubt they'll let that happen.

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
Playing Speed RMX in tabletop mode with double fisted joycons is dope.

The versatility of this system is :wow:

I didn't think that RMX would be so fun either. The learning curve isn't nearly as hard as some of the reviews made it out to be. It's a very accessible spilt screen racer once you get just a few games under your belt. Online multiplayer works really well too.

Last edited:

Supreme

King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC
Playing Speed RMX in tabletop mode with double fisted joycons is dope.

The versatility of this system is :wow:

I didn't think that RMX would be so fun either. The learning curve isn't nearly as hard as some of the reviews made it out to be. It's a very accessible spilt screen racer once you get just a few games under your belt. Online multiplayer works really well too.

:ohlawd: