Nintendo Switch Official Thread

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Blaster Master Zero has been patched today to include pro controller support. Good on the devs fixing that asap. I'm certain many people wanted to play a game like that with a proper d-pad.

Switch currently has 6 games sitting at 80% or above.
Zelda
Shovel Knight
Blaster Master Zero
Voez
Fast RMX
Snipperclips
Technically, they have 7 but I'm not counting the 2 Shovel Knight releases as separate games.
1-2 Switch sitting on a 56 :mjlol:
Switch already surpassed PS4 in quality titles in less than a month! :russ:

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
Read a few horror stories online with people's screens scratching and controllers not connecting properly. I wasn't planning on getting on in the immediate future anyway but I might just wait even longer than I had anticipated and see if they release a new model

Even if the scratching was an issue, which it doesn't appear to be, they would simply release a different dock for it if anything.

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I think I've used this more in handheld mode than docked. If you told me that would be the case before I got it..I would've hit you with the :stopitslime:. That says a lot about how cool the tech is to me.
Not sure if this feature is hidden somewhere but it would be cool if the system told you how much playtime you split between docked and handheld. Think I'm about even between the two. I had been playing more in handheld but I played Zelda for hours on dock yesterday.

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
yeah, the horror stories is just modern day social media blown up. Before I heard about the dock scratching issues, I was putting it in the dock with no care, and no scratches. I really wonder how hard and fast people were putting it in the dock before the issue became apparent. Nintendo will make new ones before year end most likely. People with the current one should be allowed to take theirs back to Nintendo in place for the new one when or if it happens.

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
yeah, the horror stories is just modern day social media blown up. Before I heard about the dock scratching issues, I was putting it in the dock with no care, and no scratches. I really wonder how hard and fast people were putting it in the dock before the issue became apparent. Nintendo will make new ones before year end most likely. People with the current one should be allowed to take theirs back to Nintendo in place for the new one when or if it happens.

I think it's a non issue tbh

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Reggie has been calling :duck: on people scratching their screen with the dock. He said they did all those events and were letting people dock and undock left and right and none of those systems got scratched and if they did someone would've definitely noticed