Nintendo Switch Official Thread

teacher

All Star
Daps
I said the same thing about the Wii U and how did that turn out?

:sas2:

Are you still trying to play games on your surfacebook?

when are you going to pull your panties up and post with a name? :stopitslime:

nerd azz talking about my online persona can't be associated with you guys :wrist:

:camby:

• Dap
Reactions: Ns

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Nintendo did their thing with this despite missing a lot of stuff at launch that the system should have had..it's a dope piece of hardware with a smooth OS. I was one of the ones saying I'd have it docked all the time but I'm finding myself using it more and more as a handheld.
This is one of the things I was saying. Even if you're never gonna take it outside, nearly everyone will be using the handheld mode st some point. My systems are in my bedroom but it's nice to keep playing my games when I feel like going to the kitchen or living room room if I want.

if I plan to keep this 99.9% portable, would getting the charge grip or pro controller be worth getting down the line?

No reason to get the charging grip. Since you're gonna mostly be using it as a portable, just charge the joycon at the same time you're charging the system.
Pro Controller is worth it. Get it.
This could be worth it for you too.

Kickstand is ok, not great but this accessory gives you different viewing angles options and allows you to charge as you play.

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I said the same thing about the Wii U and how did that turn out?

:sas2:

Are you still trying to play games on your surfacebook?

It's simple progression. Without the wiiu the switch wouldn't exist.

Kingshango

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Brehs check the right stick of your pro controller if you have one. Nintendo left a hidden message in it.

kkw00epwcf5a9vy3u87i.jpg

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Anyway, this isn't a thread for that. I figured I would just chime in to respond.

I think I am buying Zelda later on today. The games run off the cards so saved games/patches/DLC should not take up too much space correct? How much free space is available out of the 32GB that the console comes with?

Maybe I will order a 128GB MicroSD as well.
25 gb. Zelda is only 13gb if you download which I guess is half the space.

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
Glad I went with my initial choice of the grey version. Reviews had me wishing I went neon but the all grey looks sleek as hell.

• Dap
Reactions: Ns

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
Glad I went with my initial choice of the grey version. Reviews had me wishing I went neon but the all grey looks sleek as hell.
The Neon is a bit too loud for me, that's why I requested the Gray.

25 gb. Zelda is only 13gb if you download which I guess is half the space.
Like the Vita, given the storage options available the physical copies make the most sense on this machine.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Switch will ultimately out sell both PS4 and X1. Its truly the ultimate portable gaming device. If only its battery lasted longer...

If this thing can't play NBA2k, Madden, COD, Battlefield and Rockstar games then its going to flop right along the lines of other nintendo systems.

like liquid said this thing has a small chance of being successful.

Its way too expensive right now and barebones af.

And this is coming from a person who copped this day 1