Nintendo Switch Official Thread

Mikeatris

Supreme Mathematik
Daps
Reppin
My City
I played with it some today after I hooked it up and I am having the left joycon issues that have been reported. Is anyone else having that issue?

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I played with it some today after I hooked it up and I am having the left joycon issues that have been reported. Is anyone else having that issue?
Did you update it with the joycon attached to the system in the dock? That's maybe a fix, maybe not. Never experienced the left joycon issue. Don't want to jinx it though :francis:
I'm really starting to dig the separated joycon with wrist strap attached control style. Idk, it feels super comfortable like that. The smaller buttons don't bother me so much anymore either.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I docked my Switch and it will probably stay in the dock going forward. I hate the joycons so I use my Pro controller. Apparently a YouTuber took apart the joycons and there's a design flaw in the left one where depending on how it's held interface can mess up the signal. Between this and the screen scratching dock the joys of being an early adapter.

• Dap
Reactions: R=G

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
I docked my Switch and it will probably stay in the dock going forward. I hate the joycons so I use my Pro controller. Apparently a YouTuber took apart the joycons and there's a design flaw in the left one where depending on how it's held interface can mess up the signal. Between this and the screen scratching dock the joys of being an early adapter.
I keep hearing that the right Joycon is uncomfortable in the way it's positioned. I am waiting to try it later on today or tomorrow to see if I am going to get the Pro Controller.

Sucks for me because I envisioned using this as a portable 100% of the time.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Only if Street Fighter 2 Championship Edition was back:sad:

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
My main issues with the system so far:
1. It should have come with a screen protector.
2. 1-2 Switch is a pack in game if I've ever seen one. That is not a $50 title but all this was obvious the second it was announced