Nintendo Switch Official Thread

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
Holy fukk @ Snipperclips demo this shyt is lit me and my nikka were hollering when we finally dunked that fukking basketball. I should've bought it instead of Fast RMX.

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
So the consensus so far is to grab Zelda and snipperclips?

I will probably get snipperclips first tbh. MAYBE Zelda afterwards

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

I'll tell you like this, this Zelda is nothing like any other Zelda game since the original NES Zelda.

It's hard, it's challenging, it's open world with weapon management, inventory management, beautiful sprawling open world that's way bigger than Skyrim(No exaggeration) all in a fully interactive world by means of physics and dynamic AI etc. Combat has depth; Weapons can break, enemies can use your tactics against you e.g. You have a wooden club that's on fire and you throw it at the enemy but instead the enemies weapon catches on fire because you throw it slightly off to the side.

You start off and gain at least 4 powers right off the bat and the rest of the game I guess you play how you want. Avoiding/skipping THIS Zelda because you think it's like the others is silly imo. It'd be like saying you'll check out MGSV later because you're not a MGS fan based off of what you played of MGS4 or before. It's NOTHING like past Zelda games.

PikaDaDon

Thunderbolt Them Suckers
Daps
Reppin
NULL

What about I Am Setsuna (JRPG) and Fast RMX (racing) ?

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
I'll tell you like this, this Zelda is nothing like any other Zelda game since the original NES Zelda.

It's hard, it's challenging, it's open world with weapon management, inventory management, beautiful sprawling open world that's way bigger than Skyrim(No exaggeration) all in a fully interactive world by means of physics and dynamic AI etc. Combat has depth; Weapons can break, enemies can use your tactics against you e.g. You have a wooden club that's on fire and you throw it at the enemy but instead the enemies weapon catches on fire because you throw it slightly off to the side.

You start off and gain at least 4 powers right off the bat and the rest of the game I guess you play how you want. Avoiding/skipping THIS Zelda because you think it's like the others is silly imo. It'd be like saying you'll check out MGSV later because you're not a MGS fan based off of what you played of MGS4 or before. It's NOTHING like past Zelda games.
It does look good. I will likely swap 2 PS4 games for it then.

Type Username Here

Not a new member
Daps
Reppin
humans
After a decade of handholding, it's a bit of a shock to the brains of casuals when the game isn't leading them by the hand every 10 seconds.

Some of these gamers today wouldn't have made it through the early days.

They got used to cutscenes and having to press buttons at the right time to advance further.

Some of these puzzles are fukking hard as shyt and I love it.

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Never been a big fan, problem?

Nah. It might turn you on to it though.

I'm od'ing on Zelda right now. Played 2 weeks of hyrule warriors then majoras mask. So I'm seeing enemies like :ohhh: ok this is where he's from.

Holy fukk @ Snipperclips demo this shyt is lit me and my nikka were hollering when we finally dunked that fukking basketball. I should've bought it instead of Fast RMX.
Where do you get the demo?

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I just set up the parental control app to track my playtime since the Switch doesn't have that feature right now which shows how much you play something.

I wish I set it up to see how long I've played Zelda yesterday.

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
Nah. It might turn you on to it though.

I'm od'ing on Zelda right now. Played 2 weeks of hyrule warriors then majoras mask. So I'm seeing enemies like :ohhh: ok this is where he's from.

Where do you get the demo?

Just click on the game in the eshop and it'll have a download demo button under the purchase button.