Nintendo Switch Official Thread

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
the wait for ups tomorrow begins.... got my pro controller and $200 us eshop and $50 Japanese eshop credit to burn. Not even playing Zelda first, straight to metal slug 3 and king of fighters.

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
First impressions, Pro Controller shyts on the grip completely. Only flaws of the pro are that the shoulders and d-pad aren't great. At least the d-pad is soft though unlike the Xbox controller hard as a rock d-pad. Outside of that it feels perfect. Nice big, buttons and just the right amount of weight to it.

Played 2 games so far Fast RMX and Shovel Knight. Fast is exactly what it claims to be, fast. If you like Wipeout or D-Zero, you'll love Fast. I've actually never played Shovel Knight so I'll take my late pass but it's lit as fukk. Love it. Didn't start in Zelda cause I want a nice, long play session with that as my first impression

OJ Simpsom

Banned
Daps
Today's the day brehs! :blessed:

Got wife staying home from work for when my Switch arrives.

Gonna wait in EB Games lineup for 10am to grab Zelda, 1-2 Switch and my preordered Pro Controller. Hopefully they have cases and screen protectors left.

:salute:After today, you won't see me that much for a while.

#SwitchSet #ZeldaLife

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Well wife is happy Zelda and switch in multi color was trying to get special edition but person in front of me at Walmart bought last one last night so got regular one oh well
Probably have it up and running later after baby appt Logan a nap :mjlol:

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Picked this shyt up last night. First and Last time I do a midnight launch didn't get home until 2am last night now at work buzzin. Hooked everything up last night tested out to make sure everything worked and i'm really impressed with what nintendo made here. Hopefully Nintendo gets some third party to jump on board because I truly feel Nintendo is on the right track with this. Only played Zelda for 10 mins and had to shut that shyt off real quick otherwise would have had to call in sick. Just want to know though can you fully power down the console with the pro controller or the joy cons or do you have to power down from the head unit. I noticed when I was trying to turn of the console with one of the controllers it only puts it in sleep mode?