Nintendo Switch Official Thread

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I just got inside the store. There's a longass line in here too but at least it's warm :ahh:

Has to be sold out here btw. They've been turning people away

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Ok, so turns out I didn't need to be in that line. :dry:

What happened was I got to BB after midnight. The line was already formed and they were letting people in. So, I just went to the back of the line (which was long, as you saw) and waiter. One of the employees came through and said if you don't have a ticket, that you weren't gonna get one. I told him I had a pre-order. He says that I don't need to wait in the line I could go straight in :jawalrus:
But when I got to the door, the guard there said it didn't matter, pre-orders and people with tickets stood on the same line. So, back to the end of the line I went. Took about an hour and I finally get inside. I see the store pick up line was empty and asked the security guard inside (different person) what was up with the pre-orders and he was like :what: 'what were you waiting on line for? Pre-orders were allowed to come in first' so, I froze my ass off for nothing :snoop:
For real, it was so cold out here thay I shook the security guards hand that helped me out and dead ass he was like :damn: 'your hands are freezing' :russ:

Oh well, I'm home about to boot this baby up :smile:

m0advpO.jpg

:ahh:

Last edited:

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
This thing is slick :whew:...glad i got the pro controller...buttons are real small on this thing....gotta play around with it for a bit...illl add my nintendo id when i figure out where it is lol

jdashmaj

Sixers/Bulls Fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey in a new jersey
I got one and really wasn't planning on getting it until the Mario game came out :yeshrug: I just happened to be shopping in Walmart and I seen a line in Electronics I'm like :lupe: meh they got 8 people in line and 9 systems left might as well grab one :ld: I'm considering flipping it :shaq: