Nintendo Switch Official Thread

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Nintendo Switch With the Link Amibo

majorkey.png

That's a major key
full

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Nintendo Switch With the Link Amibo

majorkey.png

That's a major key
full
:salute:
Gonna be kicking yourself you didn't get the pro controller bruh. If you actually felt it, you would know. Then again, cant assume we have the same tastes. Joycon buttons a little too small for my liking but might be perfect for others :manny:

Side note, I called out of work. Actually has little to do with this, think I might have pink eye :scust:. My eyes been :bryan: for days and woke up today and it's red as shyt :mjcry:
Still gonna play Zelda after going to the doctor :heh:

Daps
Reppin
Gonna be kicking yourself you didn't get the pro controller bruh. If you actually felt it, you would know. Then again, cant assume we have the same tastes. Joycon buttons a little too small for my liking but might be perfect for others :manny:

Side note, I called out of work. Actually has little to do with this, think I might have pink eye :scust:. My eyes been :bryan: for days and woke up today and it's red as shyt :mjcry:

:duck::mjgrin:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!

They ran out. I'm gonna check other stores.

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Aight I got the shop working jesus.

Turns out the Nintendo id and the Nintendo network Id are two completely different accounts. Jesus christ

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I finally got on to the eshop. Said I had a free trial to try shyt out. Theres nothing to try only a couple full games to buy, no demos or nothin yet.

Gonna fire up Zelda make sure there's no downloads or anything then try it handheld then go to sleep.

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

I've been playing majoras mask all week with the wii u pro controller and this one feels different but you get used to it. My email and password are like 25 characters combined and I've have to type them maybe 50 times with different combinations before I found out the Nintendo id and Nintendo network Id were different so with about 1:45 mins of pro controller usage :leon: it's nice, responsive.

Dude mentioned in an interview that Nintendo raised the bar with vibration /rumble....ive noticed a different feeling like fine tuning......the pro is pretty nice.

I haven't tried the Joycons yet