Nintendo Switch Official Thread

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
SMH I'm not liking all this "need pro controller" posts. That's an unneeded expense.
Let me make it clear, I'm not sure I'd have those thoughts if I didn't already have the pro. I'm gonna try the joycon on the grip today (I played no games this way, I was going based entirely off of feel) just to see how it handles during actual gameplay and I'll update my thoughts.

KiD WavE

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Southeast Ohio
birdman-hand-rub.gif

me lookin out the front door waiting for UPS

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Aight so everything else is good. I fired up botw..walked around, climbed, snapped pictures, docked and undocked. Very seemless.

So with the Joycons anyone having trouble taking them off the triggers? Those lil side pieces that slide on to them? They have the lock? Them bytches don't slide on and off with ease....i feel like I'm about to break them. They are definitely durable because anything else probably would have broke with all the pulling and shyt I'm doing. But now they are both stuck on. I tried the locked and unlocked position....seems kind of silly but this is where I'm at

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Aight so everything else is good. I fired up botw..walked around, climbed, snapped pictures, docked and undocked. Very seemless.

So with the Joycons anyone having trouble taking them off the triggers? Those lil side pieces that slide on to them? They have the lock? Them bytches don't slide on and off with ease....i feel like I'm about to break them. They are definitely durable because anything else probably would have broke with all the pulling and shyt I'm doing. But now they are both stuck on. I tried the locked and unlocked position....seems kind of silly but this is where I'm at
Yes, them shyts are not easy to get off at all. Don't completely force it obviously. I think its like a chinese finger trap with the more you struggle the harder it is to get out. Remember they slide down to go on and up to come off. That's the only way to do it so anyone else don't fukk your joycon up sliding the straps the wrong way

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yes, them shyts are not easy to get off at all. Don't completely force it obviously. I think its like a chinese finger trap with the more you struggle the harder it is to get out. Remember they slide down to go on and up to come off. That's the only way to do it so anyone else don't fukk your joycon up sliding the straps the wrong way

I had to bite down on the button release. Just pressing it with your fingers and holding it down doesn't depress the teeth / clips far enough for it to slide out......

I imagine it'll get easier with time. Durable though no teeth marks :manny: I am surprised I didn't rip out the rope or break that lil lock though

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
Better hurry. The Target I went to by me this morn to cop the system was out of pro controllers when I got to the register.

I went up there and they had sold the last one :snoop: at rapestop now if they don't have it I'll call Best Buy and after that I'm tapping out :manny:

Edit: GameStop had it :blessed: