Nintendo Switch Official Thread

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
There are really idiots in here comparing this launch to other recent launches. Zelda completely shyts on Ryse and all that bullshyt. Dead Rising 3? :francis:

Knack :scusthov: Killzone shadow fail :scust:

Just stop.

Zelda will probably be game of the year. And that's not the only title in the launch window worth playing.

What exactly are these other systems (both of which I own by the way) doing in terms of exclusives right now? I have to make believe Horizon Zero Dawn is epic because there's nothing else

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
There are really idiots in here comparing this launch to other recent launches. Zelda completely shyts on Ryse and all that bullshyt. Dead Rising 3? :francis:

Knack :scusthov: Killzone shadow fail :scust:

Just stop.

Zelda will probably be game of the year. And that's not the only title in the launch window worth playing.

What exactly are these other systems (both of which I own by the way) doing in terms of exclusives right now? I have to make believe Horizon Zero Dawn is epic because there's nothing else
PS4 killing the game right now. There's no denying that

Btw, I'm freezing my ass off out here and this line ain't budging :mjcry:

Last edited:

Supreme

King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC
Just got mine
2261116d67ed311eac826c587af864ad.gif

Canon

Veteran
Daps
:gucci:

u right they been putting out some good shyt but how long did we have to wait to get to this point :francis:

nintendo will prob have dropped all support in 2 years knowing them