Nintendo Switch Official Thread

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
My main system right now. It's unfortunate there's barely anything on the horizon though. If Sony uploaded The entire PSP library on PSN, shyt would change on an instant. At least give us Crisis Core :noah:
they didn't? smfh. is the mothafukka at least modded?

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
The hype is unreal for us hard-core gamers but nothing says that this is a soft launch like someone not even knowing about the switch. I have friends and associates that never heard of it. Seen a dude at work the other day with a hat that had the tri-force emblem on it. I said what's up man are you getting a switch? You getting that new Zelda dog? he said what's a switch? there's a new Zelda? I wanted to smack the kufi off his head. :stopitslime:

By Christmas these nikkas gonna know. That's when the hard launch begins...because... Mario and portable Skyrim.

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
he didn't even know there was a new zelda? :hhh:

fukking fake ass fans.

and I'm not even the biggest zelda fan like that
I don't have any videogame clothing. Makes me want one. but yeah I was mindblown. Black dude in his late teens or early 20s. I was like bro...you need to google this shyt :wow:

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
at whataburger the other night this 20 year old white dude who was the manager, he looked like a videogame nerd. i said man you getting the switch. he said switch? whats that? i said do you play videogames? thought you were a gamer. he said i have a ps4, wait so there's a new zelda? i said yeah man how did you not know? he said im a big zelda fan i beat majora's mask in 2 weeks and one of my employees beat it in 2 days. i said wtf 2 days? and he ain't said anything to you about breath of the wild? i showed him the trailer and his eyes lit up like he saw Jesus. :drool:

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
Should work with Shovel Knight for Switch. It's a good thing I have tagmo. New relics, abilities and levels.

Shovel Knight amiibo Support - Nintendo

• One amiibo, multiple games - The figure will be supported in future Yacht Club Games and Nintendo products! Stay tuned to amiibo.com for compatibility details in new games.