All Star
Daps

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
The only negative im hearing about the Switch is that there's seem to be some connectivity issues with the left Joycon for some people. Hopefully Nintendo sorts this out with a update on launch day otherwise it wont look pretty.

Other than that, impressions about the system seem to be positive overall.

Seems like at worst a design flaw. There's no way Nintendo didn't know about this regardless. This isn't something that randomly surfaced when the press got these units because it came out day one. No way a week out they just noticed it.

Hopefully it doesn't effect the Pro controller or Nintendo may be able to fix it with an update but I have my doubts. This is why it's not a good idea to buy products day one.

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
I want Blaster Master!

Japan getting 20 Launch titles

Nintendo Switch will see a total of 20 launch titles in Japan (8 retail/digital and 12 digital only). The retail titles are of-course 1-2-Switch, Dragon Quest Heroes I・II for Nintendo Switch, Ikenie to Yuki no Setsuna, The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild, Makai Senki Disgaea 5, Nobunaga no Yabou: Souzou with Power-Up Kit, Puyo Puyo Tetris S and Super Bomberman R.

Japanese Nintendo — Twenty Nintendo Switch games planned for launch in...

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
I don't have any videogame clothing. Makes me want one. but yeah I was mindblown. Black dude in his late teens or early 20s. I was like bro...you need to google this shyt :wow:
You can't blame a young whipper snipper for not caring about Zelda, ain't no guns in Hyrule fool :yeshrug:

Olu Dara

^^^^^^^^^^^^
Supporter
Daps
Japan getting 20 Launch titles

Nintendo Switch will see a total of 20 launch titles in Japan (8 retail/digital and 12 digital only). The retail titles are of-course 1-2-Switch, Dragon Quest Heroes I・II for Nintendo Switch, Ikenie to Yuki no Setsuna, The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild, Makai Senki Disgaea 5, Nobunaga no Yabou: Souzou with Power-Up Kit, Puyo Puyo Tetris S and Super Bomberman R.

Japanese Nintendo — Twenty Nintendo Switch games planned for launch in...
I thought the switch was region free :dwillhuh:

Olu Dara

^^^^^^^^^^^^
Supporter
Daps
It is region free...but that doesn't mean the launch lineup would be identical
So I cant change region and download the games digitally?
Or buy the physical game online from japan somewhere?