Nintendo Switch Official Thread

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
after watching the boxing video, the console seems really small. secondly, i get the impression that this is pretty much tablet gaming but on the wide screen television, so, lets hope all of these devs make decent games.

i have said this many times but Nintendo needs to release a enhanced / remastered or a sequel to wwf no mercy. those aki wrestling games were insane back in the day. you can download the rom online and the total data size are like anywhere from 10 mb - 25 mb..
tablet gaming with a tv is a pain in the ass I tried it when connecting to TV through my Apple TV and my Google Chrome. They advertise that it works but it doesn't work all the time not with every Wi-Fi connection, device or HDTV. The bluetooth controller is abysmal. switch is the pinnacle of tablet gaming connected to a tv thanks to the dock and joycons.

GreenGrass

All Star
Daps
tablet gaming with a tv is a pain in the ass I tried it when connecting to TV through my Apple TV and my Google Chrome. They advertise that it works but it doesn't work all the time not with every Wi-Fi connection, device or HDTV. The bluetooth controller is abysmal. switch is the pinnacle of tablet gaming connected to a tv thanks to the dock and joycons.
let's hope sohh because i am tired of the tablet / mobile era as there are no major real advances when you REALLY think about it.

let's hope for a wrestling game made by syn sohphia aka AKI.. i will spend mad cash on that.. ( i sound like a broken record )

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
let's hope sohh because i am tired of the tablet / mobile era as there are no major real advances when you REALLY think about it.

let's hope for a wrestling game made by syn sohphia aka AKI.. i will spend mad cash on that.. ( i sound like a broken record )
you do lol!!

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
:francis:

glad I never sell consoles...so I still got my portable VC fix w/ the 3DS

#switchset, #switchset, #switchset

Super switch switch