Nintendo Switch Official Thread

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
These launch games gonna get copped eventually:

20 bucks for fast rmx
20 bucks for snipperclips

but the shovel night...there are two of them so i dunno yet. probably get the bundle later

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
Besides preordering Switch and Zelda, I've bought the pro controller, a skinomi full body skin, switch case, 200GB microsdxc, a USB Type C cable and 12 NTAG215 Tags for Tagmo. The only thing I already had that I didn't have to buy was two 20000mah portable chargers. What all have you bought so far?

Yoda

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hip Hop
Besides preordering Switch and Zelda, I've bought the pro controller, a skinomi full body skin, switch case, 200GB microsdxc, a USB Type C cable and 12 NTAG215 Tags for Tagmo. The only thing I already had that I didn't have to buy was two 20000mah portable chargers. What all have you bought so far?

Pro controller....still looking for The Switch console itself....

am thinking of going digital only....so im currently looking into which sd card to get

OJ Simpsom

Banned
Daps
Copped Neon Red/Blue Switch + Pro Controller. Waiting until closer to launch before I decide what games I want to buy, but as of right now it's 1-2 Switch, Zelda and MAYBE Snipperclips if I like the free demo.

I wanna get the travelling case for the Switch, but Best Buy is sold out. Probably gonna wait to see what different colour/style cases and grips they have before I chose one. Gonna wait for black friday/cyber monday sales to buy a microsd card.

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
Copped Neon Red/Blue Switch + Pro Controller. Waiting until closer to launch before I decide what games I want to buy, but as of right now it's 1-2 Switch, Zelda and MAYBE Snipperclips if I like the free demo.

I wanna get the travelling case for the Switch, but Best Buy is sold out. Probably gonna wait to see what different colour/style cases and grips they have before I chose one. Gonna wait for black friday/cyber monday sales to buy a microsd card.
i ordered the Hyperkin EVA hard shell for ten bucks off amazon
no point spending too much on a case since it fits in ya pocket