Daps
Reppin
Cerulean Cave
3D Mario and Spla2oon are a given.

3 and a half games have been confirmed for the NX so far:

Breath of the Wild
Just Dance
Sonic Generations 2
*Dragon Quest XI* (Square Enix let it slip during the reveal livestream, afterwards they've said it's being "considered" and haven't talked about the game since.)

People thought '3d mario is a given' when it came to the Wii U and all we got was Mario World 3D. (good but not as good as Mario Galaxy)

Breathe of the Wild needs to be exclusive to the NX to get people to buy the new hardware. Unfortunately it's also coming out on the Wii U.

No one cares about the other 3 games you listed. lol @ Just Dance. Come on man.

Kingshango

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
People thought '3d mario is a given' when it came to the Wii U and all we got was Mario World 3D. (good but not as good as Mario Galaxy)

Breathe of the Wild needs to be exclusive to the NX to get people to buy the new hardware. Unfortunately it's also coming out on the Wii U.

I'll give you Just Dance but anyone saying no one care about Sonic Generations 2 and Dragon Quest XI is absolutely delusional.

I mean it's ok if you dont care about those games but to say no one cares? Really?

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

No it doesn't. People bought the Wii and Zelda even though it was on GameCube. if the NX is marketed right and is inexpensive then people will buy it.

MewTwo

Freeing Pokemon From Their Masters Since 1996
Daps
Reppin
Cerulean Cave
I'll give you Just Dance but anyone saying no one care about Sonic Generations 2 and Dragon Quest XI is absolutely delusional.

I mean it's ok if you dont care about those games but to say no one cares? Really?

I know the Sonic games have a cult following. My cousin is into that shyt. But all of the games have been trash. Is it exclusive to the NX? If not then I don't see the point.

I know Dragon Quest is extremely popular in Japan. But is this game exclusive to the NX? Otherwise it isn't really a 'win' for Nintendo.

I think exclusivity is important.

No it doesn't. People bought the Wii and Zelda even though it was on GameCube. if the NX is marketed right and is inexpensive then people will buy it.

I'm not so sure. Many Wii U owners feel like they've gotten 'burnt' by Nintendo. I'm not sure alot of them are willing to take another $200+ bet when they can just play Zelda on the hardware they already have.

Hopefully the NX version has some extra noteworthy features that the Wii U version lacks.

Swaggatron

TYBG
Supporter
Daps
Years ago my place got broken into. My PS3 and Xbox 360 were taken. The thief left the Wii sitting there. I still have that Wii to this day. That's how far Nintendo has fallen that a thief wouldn't even steal the home console. They took my 3DS though.

:ohhh::wow:

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
Gamefreak been ducking and dodging a mainline console Pokemon game for 20 years.

After Sun and Moon comes out they got no other choice but to make one now.:lolbron:

I dont think they have it in them to make a console Pokemon. Right off the bat they would have to do something about those battles. On a home console people would expect more than recycled animations for attacks. Those PSX level graphics and perspective when travelling would have to go as well.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nintendo is putting together a triple-A software lineup to ensure NX flies out of the gate next year.

Developer Game Freak will bring Pokemon to the platform, while Nintendo's first-party titles include the previously announced Zelda game - Breath of the Wild - and a new Mario game. All three products are scheduled to appear within the first six months of the machine's life.

The firm has also been busy securing third-party support with Sega, Square Enix, Ubisoft, Activision and Warner Bros already onboard.

Pokémon, Mario and Zelda headline NX 'dream' line-up

:feedme:

Last edited:

ball15life

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The unknown
Nintendo is putting together a triple-A software lineup to ensure NX flies out of the gate next year.

Developer Game Freak will bring Pokemon to the platform, while Nintendo's first-party titles include the previously announced Zelda game - Breath of the Wild - and a new Mario game. All three products are scheduled to appear within the first six months of the machine's life.

The firm has also been busy securing third-party support with Sega, Square Enix, Ubisoft, Activision and Warner Bros already onboard.

All 3 titles within the first 6 months :whoo:

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%

They know they gotta knock it outta the park this time...

Kingshango

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Advance Wars should have been happened on the 3DS/Wii U. Don't understand why they're avoiding that series yet Fire Emblem got 3 games.:martin:

The NX is the perfect opportunity for Nintendo to bring back dormant IP's if/when 3rd party devs bail out if it doesn't take off.