Nintendo Switch Official Thread

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
I think cause Days of Ruin did pretty shytty. It sold like shyt in JPN and ended up being a free DSIWare title for their club nintendo and didn't do numbers here like the prior games.

Supreme

King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC
Advance Wars should have been happened on the 3DS/Wii U. Don't understand why they're avoiding that series yet Fire Emblem got 3 games.:martin:

The NX is the perfect opportunity for Nintendo to bring back dormant IP's if/when 3rd party devs bail out if it doesn't take off.

Its like they're scared to make money​

Prince Luchini

Stay dolo so thorough
Daps
Another rumor apparently this guy leaked one of the directs so take it as you will

A lot of Japanese devs on board

Sega of course project Sonic
Atlus P5 port or the inevitable spinoffs :jbhmm:

Square FF7 remake I mean cloud was in smash:leon:

rip 3ds/vita:mjcry: imma miss my vita the vita the most

Kingshango

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Another rumor apparently this guy leaked one of the directs so take it as you will

Square Enix flat out announced DQXI for the NX so I'm expecting that at the very least. I dunno about the FF7Remake, I think Sony has that locked up as a console exclusive.

Then again, the NX is rumored to primarily be a handheld and not a full on console.:patrice:

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%

I dunno.. Persona has always been a Sony hardware thing. SMT in general will probably show up on the NX tho.
All the niche japanese games the Vita has been getting, will of course be heading to the NX now no doubt.

If they can bring this home at like around 200.. :wow:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Japanese devs are usually supportive of Nintendo handhelds so this isn't really shocking.

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

This solidifies to me that Ps4 will be the best middle ground console. I expect this to take over the third party support that vita is getting and maybe a few Japanese exclusives but majority of them will be on Ps4. Western third party developers are just going to keep it moving with this. Playstation has the western appeal and Japanese appeal something that Nintendo and Xbox don't.

Kooley_High

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Da South
I really want to see the concept of this device before I make an opinion. Im having a hard time actually picturing the whole platform even with those leaked design drawings.

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
Years ago my place got broken into. My PS3 and Xbox 360 were taken. The thief left the Wii sitting there. I still have that Wii to this day. That's how far Nintendo has fallen that a thief wouldn't even steal the home console. They took my 3DS though.
oh shyt :mjlol:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Disclaimer:
‏@ArcadeGirl64 1h1 hour ago
"These are all rumors for now. Not facts. Just things that I've been hearing down the grapevine. Could be right, could be wrong. *shrugs*"

Spinoff from the NX motion/force feedback thread:

Her tweets are protected otherwise I would have directly linked them:

Emily Rogers ‏@ArcadeGirl64 5 min
1) This article about NX's detachable controllers supporting force feedback and motion controls has truth.

Emily Rogers ‏@ArcadeGirl64 3 min
2) NX prototype had a 6.2 inch 720p multi-touch touchscreen. Unknown if final product's screen size will be larger / smaller than prototype.

Emily Rogers ‏@ArcadeGirl64 3 min
3) Prototype for dock station has USB ports. I heard 2 usb ports, but I don't know if this number will change in the final product.

If true that'd be great. 720P for handheld mode and 1080P rendering for the console game mode.