winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
nah... they didnt buy the Wii

Hardcore nintendo stans will
Years ago my place got broken into. My PS3 and Xbox 360 were taken. The thief left the Wii sitting there. I still have that Wii to this day. That's how far Nintendo has fallen that a thief wouldn't even steal the home console. They took my 3DS though.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Years ago my place got broken into. My PS3 and Xbox 360 were taken. The thief left the Wii sitting there. I still have that Wii to this day. That's how far Nintendo has fallen that a thief wouldn't even steal the home console. They took my 3DS though.
The robber probably didn't have enough third party support. :troll:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
lol damn people hate Nintendo so much that they're fabricating stories now
Why would I lie about it? I lost my Phat PS3 that was modded my original slim PS3, my modded CODMW2 Xbox 360 mt glossy black Xbox 360 S and many my original Blue 3DS. They left the Wii sitting there and I still have it in the closet now. It's a launch Wii that can play Gamecube games.

It's funny you can't be critical of anything these days without people saying you hate it. Everything isn't one of two extremes.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Gamefreak been ducking and dodging a mainline console Pokemon game for 20 years.

After Sun and Moon comes out they got no other choice but to make one now.:lolbron:

That's all I been wanting breh. I'd never take the NX outside, I just want a console Pokemon game :blessed:

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
I'll buy this. If I get it on release date depends on the games they got on that day :mjpls:

Wii U was hella fun and if I can finally play a main Pokemon game on my TV :lawd: that'll get me back into the series. Also a new Mario Kart and Smash even though those are probably a few years off.