8LPfzjc.jpg
This is dope as fukk :damn:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I always put away a couple thousand in the bank for when new game consoles come out :ehh:
I been stacking my cashback and reward points and I'm looking at about $650 or so in "free money" to re-up on consoles. About $450 in cashback and about $200 in Best Buy rewards and Visa gift cards combined.

I'm guessing with Best Buy's $125 for an Xbox One towards a One S the PS4 deal will likely be the same. Trading in a PS4 and an Xbox One that's putting me at about a $900 buffer I can use on new consoles before I have to come out of my own pocket. If I can get an NX, Neo, One S and eventually a Scorpio with that then cool. If not the NX will be the first on the chopping block.

TransJenner

Banned
Daps
I been stacking my cashback and reward points and I'm looking at about $650 or so in "free money" to re-up on consoles. About $450 in cashback and about $200 in Best Buy rewards and Visa gift cards combined.

I'm guessing with Best Buy's $125 for an Xbox One towards a One S the PS4 deal will likely be the same. Trading in a PS4 and an Xbox One that's putting me at about a $900 buffer I can use on new consoles before I have to come out of my own pocket. If I can get an NX, Neo, One S and eventually a Scorpio with that then cool. If not the NX will be the first on the chopping block.
Is that from a Best Buy credit card , I was thinking about building my credit they them , not even sure if I could

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Is that from a Best Buy credit card , I was thinking about building my credit they them , not even sure if I could
People might not think it but those cash back cards add up as you spend. My breakdown is:
$220 on my Amex Blue Cash Preferred
$230 on my Discover It
$58 on my Chase Freedom

I haven't been spending my cashback on my cards for at least about a year now. Last year Discover had 10% cashback on everything you used Apple Pay on and all that cashback on it came from that. They also have double cashback for new customers but I got it the year before so I didn't qualify. They have that double cashback offer this year too.

That Blue Cash has 6% cash back at grocery stores. All that cash back on there came from grocery store spending over the last year.

The Chase Freedom is my regular purchasing card because it's a Visa. Outside the rotational categories the cash back is 1%. There's better cards that offer 1.5%-2% on normal purchases but I don't wanna take the credit hit to apply.

TransJenner

Banned
Daps
People might not think it but those cash back cards add up as you spend. My breakdown is:
$220 on my Amex Blue Cash Preferred
$230 on my Discover It
$58 on my Chase Freedom

I haven't been spending my cashback on my cards for at least about a year now. Last year Discover had 10% cashback on everything you used Apple Pay on and all that cashback on it came from that. They also have double cashback for new customers but I got it the year before so I didn't qualify. They have that double cashback offer this year too.

That Blue Cash has 6% cash back at grocery stores. All that cash back on there came from grocery store spending over the last year.

The Chase Freedom is my regular purchasing card because it's a Visa. Outside the rotational categories the cash back is 1%. There's better cards that offer 1.5%-2% on normal purchases but I don't wanna take the credit hit to apply.
I need into invest in a credit card to build credit

Ayo

SOHH 2001
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in MIA

If you want a card to build credit then make sure it's not a store card. Make sure it's the My Best Buy Card by VISA.

Store cards do nothing for your credit.

Ayo

SOHH 2001
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in MIA

My cashback and points go to nothing but travel. I have 1,600 AMEX points ($1,600 or so) and $475 sitting in my Chase account (Freedom and Sapphire together like Voltron :wow: )

Soon as a good airline transfer rolls along I'm OUT!

A 2 week all expense paid trip to Japan >>>>>>>>>>>>>> Nintendo NX