http://forum.jogos.uol.com.br/rumor-...sao-_t_3784407

This guy tell in may what we are discussing right now. He said:

- NX is a hybrid
- removable screen
- you can customize the control
- the chip is named Tegra N1 and it is more powerful than X1
- the price of screen is U$ 100,00 or 200,00,depending on the resolution
- controls cost U$ 50,00 each.
- you can put chips in the carts to expand the power (like in the Nes)

Remember that all that was told in last month.

Article translation from Portugese

Mind you this is from a few months ago, before we even got the info we've had the past couple of days..

I participate in a japanese forum group that releases Dragon Ball Super spoilers, but the Brasilians in Japan just released something about the Nintendo NX that, if true, may interest a lot of people.

As a matter of fact, the console will be a hybrid! What a special thing! The LCD screen can be deallocated from the console kind of like a Tranformer LOL for real. *The console is a small and thin box with connections to the portable LCD, battery, extension, those that fit with phones with a case, it's possible even to personalize the controls*NOTE from names:this sentence makes no sense.

A hybrid that will be just like a Transformer. I am sharing it here because no one commented on this.

Unfortunately I don't have a photo but this is the style of how it looks: https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/i...P6wbb4vvjzHNVh
But everything is in a box with connextions that are well organized and easy to plug in.

Soon details about this rumour will be released. I am just letting you all know early. The chip used is a Tegra N1, more powerful than Nvidia's X1.

The purposed price will be of $300, the LCD will be sold for $100-200 depending on the size and resolution. The controllers will be extra to assemble on it in a portable form for $50.

It will support cartridges to give it more functionalities of future connections and consume less energy, making the storage capacity higher..

Or if you buy the console with less memory, this will be expanded by the cartridge itself according to the game, just like old days with the same style as games with Chip FX on the SNES.

It is something quite new really... That's why Microsoft would be talking about console upgrades, not of GPU and CPU but of accessories.

I got really happy with this rumour and hope that you like it. And source(s)? You will see in 2 months when it is authorized for the info to be released. Unfortunately I can't confirm the rumour due to it being obtained in a non legal way

:ohhh:

Last edited:

Kingshango

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago

^Was just about to post this.

I was thinking it was :duck: at first but it lines up with the Eurogamer, WSJ rumor, so this might not be normal shot in the dark guesses.:patrice:

And from two months ago, how did this go unnoticed?:wtf:

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
I really hope you can connect the two controller to make a traditional one. I don't like holding two separate controller parts

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
shyt probably didn't spread because it wasn't in english. but damn... someone has known since may :ohhh: