Nintendo Switch Official Thread

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
They need to clarify if they mean that this will be done exclusively on a phone app or if it's merely a compliment because if the former then that's dumb.
The smart phone app that we’re creating, that will be part of our online service, we believe is going to be a very compelling part of the overall proposition because that’s how you’ll voice chat, that’s how you’ll do your matchmaking, and create your lobby. We also think it’s a very elegant solution because if you’ve taken your switch on the go, you’ve put yourself in a hotspot, you’re looking at get a quick match of Mario Kart in, to whip out some sort of bulky, gamer headset is a bit of a challenge.
It sounds like a requirement breh.
Its pretty clear to me

Last edited:

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Reggie's spin is just GOAT tier. I seriously want to see how they present this online feature with people having to use a paid phone app. :wow:
I haven't seen any confirmation from Nintendo that it is a paid app. Just that there will be an app controlling those things.

New look at UI. Looking at the change user icon, I know absolutely nothing about the Wii U but they did have interchangeable accounts on the console? And it seems like you can go back to the main ui without having to quit the game entirely. Again, not sure if this was on the Wii U or not.
GGc2dos.jpg

See a lot of the pc game ports on here. Hope this means there's a lot of eshop titles at launch. The game that's not completely visible is Hydra Castle Labyrinth, which is pretty old but don't matter. More games the better, no matter the age

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
After tasting Super Mario Run, Miitomo and Pokemon Go mobile revenue they want more. So I can see why the Japanese executives did that online app shyt.

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
Fast RMX is looking great. 1080p 60fps. It's gameplay is more Wipeout than F-Zero cause in F-Zero is grippy versus Wipeout having more drift. They are doing pretty good for a 5 person team. Their last racing game was $15 so hopefully this is priced cheap as well. Official Site: FAST RMX

MewTwo

Freeing Pokemon From Their Masters Since 1996
Daps
Reppin
Cerulean Cave
Fast RMX is looking great. 1080p 60fps. It's gameplay is more Wipeout than F-Zero cause in F-Zero is grippy versus Wipeout having more drift. They are doing pretty good for a 5 person team. Their last racing game was $15 so hopefully this is priced cheap as well. Official Site: FAST RMX

5-man team? damn

GreenGrass

All Star
Daps
any new info on the virtual console ? It would be nice if they can appeal to n64 fans. i would love to see those AKI wrestling games once again.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
any new info on the virtual console ? It would be nice if they can appeal to n64 fans. i would love to see those AKI wrestling games once again.

"D-d-d-d-d-diggity dog." :banderas:

I dont own a wii or wii u so virtual console games can legit sell me on the switch. Nintendo emulators are solid but they dont recreate the feeling

Kingshango

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago

Other than VC games will be tied to your account, nothing yet.

Also unknown is whether your current VC library will be moved over or not.