Daps
Reppin
Michigan

The_Unchosen_One

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis
I'd be completely ok with a HD re-skinned No Mercy update, complete with online. It's never gonna happen:mjcry:

No Mercy Gang!

One of the GOATS ... storyline was on point, created wrestler was ahead of it's time with smaller wrestlers not being able to pick up the bigger wrestlers...

I might have to cop a 64 again... just to play this shyt again :mjcry:

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
No Mercy Gang!

One of the GOATS ... storyline was on point, created wrestler was ahead of it's time with smaller wrestlers not being able to pick up the bigger wrestlers...

I might have to cop a 64 again... just to play this shyt again :mjcry:

Why don't yall just emulate it on pc? im pretty sure I read somewhere that No Mercy has a rom hack with online play and roster updates. Plus since its emulated you can up the resolution and what not.

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
It's crazy how off some of the leakers were.
The big one to me was whoever it was (maybe the trans) saying that Zelda would miss launch and that Mario was gonna be at launch. That rumor never made sense to me as we had seen so much of BOTW and literally like 5 seconds of footage of Mario with less than 5 months until launch. It definitely seemed bogus to me when they showed off BOTW on Fallon. Why would they show off a game that wasn't gonna make launch if they had something huge like Mario that would?
Where's that Mario x Rabbids RPG that was supposed to be a launch title? Not even a word about that even existing.
Splatoon is not a port, it's a sequel and not only is it not a pack in title, it's not even a launch title.
Skyrim is nowhere close to launch
No GC virtual console as of yet and will be kind of tough to do with digital, not analog triggers.
$300 not $250 price
March 3rd, not 17th release

I'm sure there's a lot more that we're missing but I don't want to see any more rumors from these people cause I'm just gonna assume they're bs

Jordan>>LeFrozen

It was written in the Bible
Daps
Reppin
NYC
My problem is this is the games. They should of opened this up with a new Pokémon game that should have been ready with sun and moon. These games are wack

Ronald

Daps
It's crazy how off some of the leakers were.
The big one to me was whoever it was (maybe the trans) saying that Zelda would miss launch and that Mario was gonna be at launch. That rumor never made sense to me as we had seen so much of BOTW and literally like 5 seconds of footage of Mario with less than 5 months until launch. It definitely seemed bogus to me when they showed off BOTW on Fallon. Why would they show off a game that wasn't gonna make launch if they had something huge like Mario that would?
Where's that Mario x Rabbids RPG that was supposed to be a launch title? Not even a word about that even existing.
Splatoon is not a port, it's a sequel and not only is it not a pack in title, it's not even a launch title.
Skyrim is nowhere close to launch
No GC virtual console as of yet and will be kind of tough to do with digital, not analog triggers.
$300 not $250 price
March 3rd, not 17th release

I'm sure there's a lot more that we're missing but I don't want to see any more rumors from these people cause I'm just gonna assume they're bs

Mother 3
Gamecube Virtual Console
Pokemon Stars

if they don't show up at E3 :snoop:

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Mother 3
Gamecube Virtual Console
Pokemon Stars

if they don't show up at E3 :snoop:
I'm hoping they have some surprises at Pax South next week. Cause that could be more of an opportunity for Nintendo USA to make some announcements for the western audience. The main presentation was clearly targeted at the Japanese market

• Dap
Reactions: Ns

The_Unchosen_One

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis
Why don't yall just emulate it on pc? im pretty sure I read somewhere that No Mercy has a rom hack with online play and roster updates. Plus since its emulated you can up the resolution and what not.
Nostalgia isn't the same on rom!

I still break out the SNES and play Final Fantasy 2, Super Mario RPG, Link to the past, chrono trigger, etc

666 ReVeNGe 666

TROLL IS LIFE
Daps
Nintendo might be smart.

Spring release with a big title.....there gonna sale quick in the beginning for sure.

then E3 a few months later.....announce a crazy fall lineup and fix complaints from the shytty console reveal they did last week or so.

Then Mario and all these crazy titles :noah:

They gotta have an excellent E3 and good Christmas and fall lineup though.

I got mine preorders but still skeptical.