Nintendo Switch Official Thread

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I was woduring if they'll ever release budget versions of the joycons without all the hi tech shyt they gave that makes them expensive. Like a non HD rumble, no NFC reader, no infrared camera having version. Or would that not be possible cause maybe some games will need thone features

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
Nintendo Switch Rayman Legends Definitive Edition for Switch will have special features like new multiplayer game modes and Mario and Luigi suits.

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
Skyrim comparison shot between the Skyrim trailer shown at the Nintendo Switch presentation, Special Edition Skyrims and regular editions of Skyrim running on PC.

Same spot, similar time. Not bad.

Nintendo Switch Skyrim

Z0OXgkT.png

Special Edition Skyrim PC

dm5QYMj.jpg

Regular Edition Skyrim PC

x271u9g.jpg

JordanwiththeWiz

you mad..you big mad..I’m happy..leave me alone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Another :trash: ass release from Nintendo can't do shyt right :flabbynsick:

More focused on creating artificial hype than supplying the consumer. Reseller been eating these shyts up

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
I ain't reserving shyt. I have a very strong feeling that it won't sell out like they think it will for the simple fact it's $300 with no games.
i hope they dont sell out but i dont know i will be surprised if it doesnt since u cant even pre order the shyt right now

Daps
Reppin
Lwo Lakeset
Having pre ordered one I never realised how trash the release line up is until today :russ:

Zelda will keep me until splatoon and arms drops
I want bomber man but I'm not paying retail for that or street fighter.

These game prices need to be looked at...

Ronald

Daps
When they announce Mother 3 :whew:
Having pre ordered one I never realised how trash the release line up is until today :russ:

Zelda will keep me until splatoon and arms drops
I want bomber man but I'm not paying retail for that or street fighter.

These game prices need to be looked at...

Bomberman price not confirmed yet

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Skyrim comparison shot between the Skyrim trailer shown at the Nintendo Switch presentation, Special Edition Skyrims and regular editions of Skyrim running on PC.

Same spot, similar time. Not bad.

Nintendo Switch Skyrim

Z0OXgkT.png

Special Edition Skyrim PC

dm5QYMj.jpg

Regular Edition Skyrim PC

x271u9g.jpg
Personally, I don't think we've seen an actual second of footage of this thing running on the Switch. It's not coming till the fall so I doubt they're even that far into the port.

Regardless of how it looks I think the best option is to make a specialized Nintendo version of the game. Have the Master Sword in the game. Have Ridley make an appearance as a dragon. Stuff like that would be cool and could convince people that it might be worth playing through a 6 year old game.