YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
It looks like the same proposition as the WIIU
Nah Wii U Was worse off power wise.

The handheld idea was half baked

And the launch/first year lineup was even worse

I don't get placing a priority on mobile gaming and motion controls.
It's what their fans have enjoyed for the last decade or so.:manny:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
It was never gonna compete with PS4/x1 for power.

Battery life is similar to 3DS, which is pretty good considering how much more power it has, and how much bigger the screen is.

Controllers are surprisingly getting good impressions.

Games are light, but there is a new mainline Mario and Zelda in year one. Usually we are a couple years in before we get Nintendos flagship titles.

Online play?:mjlol::mjlol:

Accessory prices :huhldup: but PS4/X1 official controllers are still 60-70

Overall looks like a much better proposition than the Wii U, which you bought.

Don't see why y'all complaining so much.

Would you have liked them to open up with EA on stage playing Battelfield or something?
I said exactly what I wanted multiple times.
A console with a regular controller without the gimmicks and a steady release of games.
Zelda is releasing on the Wii U so there's no reason for me to buy this console for at least a year after launch.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Nah Wii U Was worse off power wise.

The handheld idea was half baked

And the launch/first year lineup was even worse

It's what their fans have enjoyed for the last decade or so.:manny:
The handheld market is shrinking every year so I don't understand what last decade has to do with anything.

Kids are totally fine playing tablet and phone games and until their ready for PS4 or X1.

Motion controls have been dead since 2010.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I said exactly what I wanted multiple times.
A console with a regular controller without the gimmicks and a steady release of games.
Zelda is releasing on the Wii U so there's no reason for me to buy this console for at least a year after launch.
It has a regular controller.

And seemingly will have more steady releases than Wii U

Majority of PS4/X1 launch games were on last gen, yet people still ran out to buy them :manny:

I agree, seems one year in is the best time to buy. But again that's with all consoles.

Just don't see why switch is getting shytted on for doing what consoles have always done

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
It has a regular controller.

And seemingly will have more steady releases than Wii U

Majority of PS4/X1 launch games were on last gen, yet people still ran out to buy them :manny:

I agree, seems one year in is the best time to buy. But again that's with all consoles.

Just don't see why switch is getting shytted on for doing what consoles have always done
A regular controller I would have to pay an additional $60 for.
Why are you :cape: for another console you won't even play?

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
The handheld market is shrinking every year so I don't understand what last decade has to do with anything.

Kids are totally fine playing tablet and phone games and until their ready for PS4 or X1.

Motion controls have been dead since 2010.
It's still their bread and butter.

I think they'd fail horribly if they try to chase the PS4/X1 crowd

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
An extra one, sure.:yeshrug: But not one to supplement the trash one it came with. You heavy on your Nintendo customer service rep duty right now. My criticisms of the system are not unrealistic.
No, they aren't unrealistic.

Just hypocritical considering they could be lobbied at the last 5 consoles you purchased.

:manny:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
No, they aren't unrealistic.

Just hypocritical considering they could be lobbied at the last 5 consoles you purchased.

:manny:
Not at all. I've defended the xb1 release and PS4 release because they have had a track record of supporting their consoles and having solid online play. They also have strong 3rd party support.

Gamers were looking for Nintendo to step it up on the game support side, not on the gimmicks. They won't have anything remotely interesting until 9 months after release.

I have no problem being wrong. (See my PSVR reactions before and after playing it) all jokes aside, we won't see if this thing is a failure until a few years in but I have more than enough historical evidence to logically be skeptical.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Not at all. I've defended the xb1 release and PS4 release because they have had a track record of supporting their consoles and having solid online play. They also have strong 3rd party support.

Gamers were looking for Nintendo to step it up on the game support side, not on the gimmicks. They won't have anything remotely interesting until 9 months after release.

I have no problem being wrong. (See my PSVR reactions before and after playing it) all jokes aside, we won't see if this thing is a failure until a few years in but I have more than enough historical evidence to logically be skeptical.
Like I said. Seems EA playing battlefield on stage would have been the only thing to make y'all happy :manny:

• Dap
Reactions: Ns

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Like I said. Seems EA playing battlefield on stage would have been the only thing to make y'all happy :manny:
Again with the corny Stan comments. I said multiple times what I want is a solid release of Nintendo first party games. The Wii U went its entire life cycle without a Mario (64 type game), metroid, or a new Zelda game. Switch has the right Mario coming up, but one game isn't enough. It'll be a few years before this thing is worth buying. Why you keep bringing up battlefield is beyond me considering I've never hyped up those games as console sellers for me.