Nintendo Switch Official Thread

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Which one is the best brand of steam machine?

Outside of CyberPowerPC they're all solid. Avoid CyberPowerPC as if your life depended on it, I've had trouble with that brand.

The most popular Steam Machine is probably Alienware. It's more a matter of picking which one has what you're looking for, as far as RAM, GPU, etc. though.

Fred.

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
Outside of CyberPowerPC they're all solid. Avoid CyberPowerPC as if your life depended on it, I've had trouble with that brand.

The most popular Steam Machine is probably Alienware. It's more a matter of picking which one has what you're looking for, as far as RAM, GPU, etc. though.

Fred.
oh ok cool! Think my next system will be a steam machine. :camby: at the Switch

• Dap
Reactions: hex

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
System supports up to at least 256gb micro SD so that's good. It has basically no HDD space of its own (32GB). Which isn't as big a deal as people might want to act cause there will be no mandatory installs. Just if you're someone who likes to buy games digitally, you need external storage

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Instead of having some sort of bulky gamer headset, you’ll be able to do it right off your smartphone, put in your earbuds that you use for your standard mobile device. We think that’s a pretty sweet solution. That’s part of the overall opportunity that we see in a subscription service.

http://nintendoeverything.com/reggie...-here-to-stay/
wow

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Dog i dont wanna play games using a fukking mouse and keyboard
This is like the biggest misconception of PC gaming. You can play with an X1 or PS4 controller and hook it up to your TV via HDMI.

In fact I play almost all games, excepts fps, with my X1 controller.

Think of a pc as another console. You don't have to play with a kb/m

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
This is like the biggest misconception of PC gaming. You can play with an X1 or PS4 controller and hook it up to your TV via HDMI.

In fact I play almost all games, excepts fps, with my X1 controller.

Think of a pc as another console. You don't have to play with a kb/m
Yeah but I don't wanna spend 3 grand to play games :what: Id only cop a gaming pc for less than 500 bucks. And it has to have great graphics.