Nintendo Switch Official Thread

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
3 grand???? :russ:
My friend paid 3 grand for his top of the line gaming pc. I can get a grwat gaming pc for under 500 bucks? :usure:
Go buy a PS4 breh, what's the issue?
i own a ps4, xbox one s, wii u, wii and ps3. I havent played a pc game since diablo 2 in 2000. Id like to get in on the action

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I still can't believe after over 2 decades of fukkery people are falling for the same things from Nintendo. The Nintendo 64 launched in 1996 with like 2 games for several months and the third parties were gone back then for the most part. We're 20 years later and Nintendo is still that crackhead uncle you hope gets their life back together. Keep telling yourself for 20 years straight that this time it'll be different. Even when Nintendo moved a lot of units with the Wii the results were mostly trash.

I'll believe it when I see it. Yall can continue to believe it before you see it until reality once again proves you wrong.

This isn't even being a Debbie downer it's just pointing at reality. This is just gonna be another Nintendo console with a handful of decent titles from them and maybe a couple decent third party titles but over all a mediocre experience like all the rest of them. It's been 20 years of the same pattern. You know better by now. Last console cycle EA and Nintendo had an unprecedented partnership so when they show you a bunch of logos it means very little.

They sure showed me!

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
Outside of CyberPowerPC they're all solid. Avoid CyberPowerPC as if your life depended on it, I've had trouble with that brand.

The most popular Steam Machine is probably Alienware. It's more a matter of picking which one has what you're looking for, as far as RAM, GPU, etc. though.

Fred.

I've had a cyber power for years, works great. Had to replace pcu twice but I always leave my pc on. :yeshrug:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
What a joke. All I see is mistake after mistake with this console.

It's underpowered for a home console.
Battery life is trash for a mobile console.
The controllers look absolutely horrendous. Even using 2 joycons looks uncomfortable, using one of them sideways looks even worse.
No games (literally, not in the Stan sense).
Online play looks to be a disaster given the fact that they want you to use a smart phone to communicate.
The price of the accessories is the most unrealistic thing I have seen.

All I wanted was them to release something with a regular controller and a few games worth playing. I can appreciate innovation but these guys are still chasing the Wii crowd that they didn't see Return for the Wii U.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

The controllers look absolutely horrendous. Even using 2 joycons looks uncomfortable, using one of them sideways looks even worse.
Online play looks to be a disaster given the fact that they want you to use a smart phone to communicate.

All I wanted was them to release something with a regular controller and a few games worth playing. I can appreciate innovation but these guys are still chasing the Wii crowd that they didn't see Return for the Wii U.
This stuff sounds like something a troll would've made a thread about a year ago. The type of thread that'd be bushed for being stupid and in actuality it's happening :laff:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
This stuff sounds like something a troll would've made a thread about a year ago. The type of thread that'd be bushed for being stupid and in actuality it's happening :laff:
Has there been official statements about the power of the switch vs the Wii U.
I'm specifically interested in how Zelda will look on the Wii U vs the switch version.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

It was never gonna compete with PS4/x1 for power.

Battery life is similar to 3DS, which is pretty good considering how much more power it has, and how much bigger the screen is.

Controllers are surprisingly getting good impressions.

Games are light, but there is a new mainline Mario and Zelda in year one. Usually we are a couple years in before we get Nintendos flagship titles.

Online play?:mjlol::mjlol:

Accessory prices :huhldup: but PS4/X1 official controllers are still 60-70

Overall looks like a much better proposition than the Wii U, which you bought.

Don't see why y'all complaining so much.

Would you have liked them to open up with EA on stage playing Battelfield or something?

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps

Yea Nintendo keeps on half assing it

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
It was never gonna compete with PS4/x1 for power.

Battery life is similar to 3DS, which is pretty good considering how much more power it has, and how much bigger the screen is.

Controllers are surprisingly getting good impressions.

Games are light, but there is a new mainline Mario and Zelda in year one. Usually we are a couple years in before we get Nintendos flagship titles.

Online play?:mjlol::mjlol:

Accessory prices :huhldup: but PS4/X1 official controllers are still 60-70

Overall looks like a much better proposition than the Wii U, which you bought.

Don't see why y'all complaining so much.

Would you have liked them to open up with EA on stage playing Battelfield or something?

It looks like the same proposition as the WIIU

I don't get placing a priority on mobile gaming and motion controls.

Ronald

Daps
the two biggest games don't even have motion controls

im wondering why they even put it in the joy-cons in the first place
should've just made the wii remote compatible if people wanted to use them