Nintendo Switch Official Thread

Kingshango

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
dead in terms of peoplep wantinga mobile device OTHER than a phone

You need to word out your sentences better breh and if your first language isn't english then I apologies.

What you mean to say is that "The dedicated handheld market is declining." When you mention mobile gaming everyone will assume iPhone/Android.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
nintendo just don't get it, people have phones so the mobile market is dead

why do they love to 4uk up? also rip to nintendo making home consoles.
The portable market isn't dead but it is in decline. You can see the impact of it when you look at 3DS sales in comparison to the DS sales. Nintendo is only delaying the inevitable. At some point they'll admit what I've been saying that it makes more sense for them to forgo making hardware all together and concentrate on making software for popular platforms. Nintendo as a 3rd party would likely be the #1 third party in gaming and the industry would be better for it.

I'm still laughing at people calling this a hybrid. It's a portable with TV out. Those have existed before, hell the PSP was one and nobody called that a hybrid.

This thing has many of the same problems the Wii U has. Different architecture from what's currently on the market. Designed around a gimmick. Weaker hardware than what's currently on the market. Nintendo heads using talking points they also used before the Wii U. To me it looks like Nintendo has finally given up on multiple fronts. They've given up on the home console market all together and they've given up on trying to attract developers to their hardware by making porting simple. They're now fully embracing a box they put out that pretty much only has their software on it and a handful of software from other developers.

If Nintendo can admit that there's no need for them to put out a traditional home console anymore then they're half way to admitting that they should put their games on home consoles that actually sell well.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The portable market isn't dead but it is in decline. You can see the impact of it when you look at 3DS sales in comparison to the DS sales. Nintendo is only delaying the inevitable. At some point they'll admit what I've been saying that it makes more sense for them to forgo making hardware all together and concentrate on making software for popular platforms. Nintendo as a 3rd party would likely be the #1 third party in gaming and the industry would be better for it.

I'm still laughing at people calling this a hybrid. It's a portable with TV out. Those have existed before, hell the PSP was one and nobody called that a hybrid.

This thing has many of the same problems the Wii U has. Different architecture from what's currently on the market. Designed around a gimmick. Weaker hardware than what's currently on the market. Nintendo heads using talking points they also used before the Wii U. To me it looks like Nintendo has finally given up on multiple fronts. They've given up on the home console market all together and they've given up on trying to attract developers to their hardware by making porting simple. They're now fully embracing a box they put out that pretty much only has their software on it and a handful of software from other developers.

If Nintendo can admit that there's no need for them to put out a traditional home console anymore then they're half way to admitting that they should put their games on home consoles that actually sell well.
Jesus Christ, this "thing" isn't even officially revealed yet :pachaha:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:noah:

That new Nintendo system speculation.

The leap from the 3DS to what it will have is going to be massive.

I mean from teh Vita to this is massive and the Vita imo was really really good.

Also this thing must be within parity of Xbox One/PS4 because that Project Sonic 2017 had an NX logo on the trailer so it should be more than capable enough to play it.

Last edited:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol:put a tegra in your flagship console while Sony/MS get ready to drop even more powerful consoles within the year
because people buy Nintendo consoles for the hardware.

There's three avenues to get your multiplats:PC, PS and Xbox.

There's now going to be ONE place to get Nintendo games and it'll be most likely be an inexpensive box that doubles as a straight up handheld making everything playable with one purchase.

Canon

Veteran
Daps
because people buy Nintendo consoles for the hardware.

There's three avenues to get your multiplats:PC, PS and Xbox.

There's now going to be ONE place to get Nintendo games and it'll be most likely be an inexpensive box that doubles as a straight up handheld making everything playable with one purchase.
has not worked ever since the first Wii bottomed out.

:dame:cube flopped to so maybe even longer than that

Daps
Sony and Microsoft only pushed for the Neo and the Scorpio because they thought that the NX would be a graphic behemoth.

And I took a L because I bought a Xbox right before all that speculation began.

Supreme

King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC
razerhting23+copy.jpg

Will look something like this I'm guessing​