Nintendo Switch Official Thread

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not into gaming on the go but if I can play that new Zelda on the TV I'm copping. I don't want another console taking up space so this seems like a perfect idea.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
No backwards compatibility might be a dealbreaker for me.

Didn't buy a Wii U, have not owned a Nintendo handheld in over 10 years. Having access to all those games would have been a big selling point for me and plenty of others. Especially considering the lack of 3rd party support.

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
No backwards compatibility might be a dealbreaker for me.

Didn't buy a Wii U, have not owned a Nintendo handheld in over 10 years. Having access to all those games would have been a big selling point for me and plenty of others. Especially considering the lack of 3rd party support.

So you don't own any wii u games and then your mad that a NEW SYSTEM with it's own library won't be able to play games YOU DON'T HAVE ANYWAY?
:francis:

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
So much for 4K Breath of The Wild

That game is so beautiful. I'm ok with it just being 1080p.

Kingshango

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
So much for 4K Breath of The Wild

That game is so beautiful. I'm ok with it just being 1080p.

There was gonna be no hope for that even if the NX was a console that matched the PS4 and XB1. Hell are they're any current gen console games that run at 4K natively?

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
So you don't own any wii u games and then your mad that a NEW SYSTEM with it's own library won't be able to play games YOU DON'T HAVE ANYWAY?
:francis:
Yeah cause to play all the games I'd have to buy three different pieces of hardware.

Not one of them alone has enough titles I'd want to play. Having hardware that could play them all at once at a reasonable price could push me over the edge.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yeah cause to play all the games I'd have to buy three different pieces of hardware.

Not one of them alone has enough titles I'd want to play. Having hardware that could play them all at once at a reasonable price could push me over the edge.
Well that's what the NX is :troll:

It'll consolidate their handheld and console games library into one.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
we need n64 2.. we need those AKI wrestling games once again.....

Shyt that would be dope too. I love the fact that Nintendo is constantly trying to innovate. It's cool and they're engineers at heart. I get it. But fukk man, stop trying to be the smartest cats in the room and just be smart