Nintendo Are Scum Man

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
No but it includes a "remaster" to a 2018 PS4 game that's physically playable in a PS5 on disc for an extra $30 when it's industry common practice to upgrade games from last gen free. I can't put my Wii copy of Skyward Sword in a Switch.

It’s an extra 20 dollars, the same price as teh regular game.

8.TRES

All Star
Daps
No but it includes a "remaster" to a 2018 PS4 game that's physically playable in a PS5 on disc for an extra $30 when it's industry common practice to upgrade games from last gen free. I can't put my Wii copy of Skyward Sword in a Switch.

its worse than it sounds

i got the regular version of miles when i got my p5 for 40

you dont get p4 spiderman remastered unless you get the deluxe version for another 30

that shyt blew mine i cant lie, shyt just seemed mad backwards

i only pulled trigger because lil bro had never played it

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
People keep bringing up spider-man. But it’s literally the most fraudulent displays of greed sony has shown with its first party titles. How does that compare to the majority of switch’s games being last gen games for full price? How does that compare to Nintendo deliberately limiting stock of the switch to maintain demand?

How does it equate to Nintendo not only doing away with virtual console and the actual purchasing of those games but killing any kind of backward compatibility at all?

Nintendo is putting out games digitally, charging full price for them, and limiting their availability on top of it, both fire emblem and mario 3d all stars are limited digital releases, why?

Sorry but yall cannot compare one spiderman game to Nintendo's entire business model.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm not talking about a bundle, Spider Man Miles Morales is $40 on its own. That has zero to do with a remaster of an old game for $60 from Nintendo.

A better comparison would be Crash N Sane trilogy giving you all three games completely remastered for $40 and they're even older then Zelda Skyward Sword.

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
People keep bringing up spider-man. But it’s literally the most fraudulent displays of greed sony has shown with its first party titles. How does that compare to the majority of switch’s games being last gen games for full price? How does that compare to Nintendo deliberately limiting stock of the switch to maintain demand?

How does it equate to Nintendo not only doing away with virtual console and the actual purchasing of those games but killing any kind of backward compatibility at all?

Nintendo is putting out games digitally, charging full price for them, and limiting their availability on top of it, both fire emblem and mario 3d all stars are limited digital releases, why?

Sorry but yall cannot compare one spiderman game to Nintendo's entire business model.
As far as the virtual console goes Sony did the same thing. Charging again for “hd” upgrades. Both Japanese companies are up there in terms of shadiness.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
As far as the virtual console goes Sony did the same thing. Charging again for “hd” upgrades. Both Japanese companies are up there in terms of shadiness.

Charging and charging full price are completely different.

These days people know better. Insomniac and Remedy got called out for their bullshyt and dragged for charging for the upgrades, which is prob low key why it went to ps plus.

Also, once again...those games weren’t full price. People are demanding HD/FPS upgrades for last gen games for free. Why is it that we are aware we deserve HD upgrades for previous gen games we already own on sony and microsoft consoles but are content repurchasing those games at full price for even less of an upgrades on Nintendo?

Same people in the thread praising xbox for their new backwards compatibility boost are in threads saying nintendo has the right to charge full price for last gen games that still only play at a dynamic 900p resolution and 30fps

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Plus I wouldnt mind playing the fukk out of some goldeneye

This will never ever happen again in your lifetime.

They might make another new goldeneye like they did nearly a decade ago but you will never ever, ever ever ever play an original remaster or up scaled remaster or release of the original goldeneye 007 for n64.

That being said since I've been playing Wii on my wii-u I reckon it's time to dust off skyward sword. I never played it and bought it first day.

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
tnCutdREPv6Pa7atqb8MTxGW.png

I don't even think that's fair to be honest.
Spiderman on the ps4/pro is a great game admittedly and I wouldn't
fault ANYONE for not buying the upgrade.
I was planning on finishing Spiderman with the original ps4 version (I was in the end game so it was pretty close)
instead, I just paid the 20 bucks to upgrade, transferred my save file over and gave it a shot after playing Miles Morales
on the 5.

Without a doubt, the QOL improvements in this game and the $70 two game bundle absolutely smoke most everything
Nintendo has offered in their "updates" of Wii U and Wii titles.

That Super Mario 3D collection for example is a travesty. :pachaha:
Microsoft did better with their remasters of the Halo Titles, Gears 1 & Fable and Sony's Remaster/Remake game is also
embarrassing Nintendo's.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
$50 DLC
$70 new games
$60 old games
$50-60 Kingdom Hearts on PC

get your certs up :skip:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I don't even think that's fair to be honest.
Spiderman on the ps4/pro is a great game admittedly and I wouldn't
fault ANYONE for not buying the upgrade.
I was planning on finishing Spiderman with the original ps4 version (I was in the end game so it was pretty close)
instead, I just paid the 20 bucks to upgrade, transferred my save file over and gave it a shot after playing Miles Morales
on the 5.

Without a doubt, the QOL improvements in this game and the $70 two game bundle absolutely smoke most everything
Nintendo has offered in their "updates" of Wii U and Wii titles.

That Super Mario 3D collection for example is a travesty. :pachaha:
Microsoft did better with their remasters of the Halo Titles, Gears 1 & Fable and Sony's Remaster/Remake game is also
embarrassing Nintendo's.
Doesn't change the fact that the game is maybe 2 years old and actually playable on the PS5 with the same disc. It's also industry standard practice at this point lead be Microsoft and others to allow such upgrades to be free to previous owners.

Skyward Sword wasn't available on the Switch at all. This is the first time it's been made reavailable in almost a decade. Yes it's at a premium price but It doesn't compare to what was done with Spiderman. Gears 5 does though. That absolutely is a "fukk you pay me" moment from Sony.

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Charging and charging full price are completely different.

These days people know better. Insomniac and Remedy got called out for their bullshyt and dragged for charging for the upgrades, which is prob low key why it went to ps plus.

Also, once again...those games weren’t full price. People are demanding HD/FPS upgrades for last gen games for free. Why is it that we are aware we deserve HD upgrades for previous gen games we already own on sony and microsoft consoles but are content repurchasing those games at full price for even less of an upgrades on Nintendo?

Same people in the thread praising xbox for their new backwards compatibility boost are in threads saying nintendo has the right to charge full price for last gen games that still only play at a dynamic 900p resolution and 30fps
Point being since you missed it Sony charged for some of the same games twice and didn’t want to implement the ps1 classic games a like on ps3 for extra profit it’s not rocket science . That’s all I replied to not the extra shyt. We already know Nintendo are scumbags nothing is new and there ain’t shyt nobody can do about it /thread