Nintendo Are Scum Man

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
No ones stanning 10 dollar price increase but they aren’t comparable. Nintendo is far worse. For one, the price increase is on new 1st party titles, which see numerous sales and are often made available eventually through ps plus.

If i want to a game i owned a the Wii U, 10 years ago the only way to play it is to have a bunch of old nintendo consoles sitting under my tv or else I’m essentially forced to pay 60 dollars for it as the games don’t even go on sale.

If i want i can wait until fall and get the NEW Ratchet and Clank on sale for 40 bucks, I’m not locked into a 60 dollar price tag for old software.If i want the old ratchet and clank from 2016 i just redownload the free version they gave me on ps plus or i buy it for 5 -10 bucks.

So glad the OG deal fell through with Sony for a CD console from Nintendo. These nikkaz are complete dikkheads with their practices.

So no Switch Pro huh? Figures. They don't give a fukk.

Probably gonna release the OG Donkey Kong kong and charge 70 for 3d animated barrels :snooze:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
No ones stanning 10 dollar price increase but they aren’t comparable. Nintendo is far worse. For one, the price increase is on new 1st party titles, which see numerous sales and are often made available eventually through ps plus.

If i want to a game i owned a the Wii U, 10 years ago the only way to play it is to have a bunch of old nintendo consoles sitting under my tv or else I’m essentially forced to pay 60 dollars for it as the games don’t even go on sale.

If i want i can wait until fall and get the NEW Ratchet and Clank on sale for 40 bucks, I’m not locked into a 60 dollar price tag for old software.If i want the old ratchet and clank from 2016 i just redownload the free version they gave me on ps plus or i buy it for 5 -10 bucks.
Argue over who’s “worse” instead of just advocating consumer friendly practices brehs :mjlol:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
So glad the OG deal fell through with Sony for a CD console from Nintendo. These nikkaz are complete dikkheads with their practices.

So no Switch Pro huh? Figures. They don't give a fukk.

Probably gonna release the OG Donkey Kong kong and charge 70 for 3d animated barrels :snooze:

Daddy nintendo says it’s worf it so it’s worf it. I ain’t play it yet so whats the problem? It’s still fun, right?

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan

If i want to a game i owned on the Wii U 10 years ago, the only way to play it is to have a bunch of old nintendo consoles sitting under my tv or else I’m essentially forced to pay 60 dollars for it as the games don’t even go on sale.

Not only can I not buy 1st party titles that came out in 2017 on the switch for less than 60 dollars but now i can’t even play games from two generations back for less than 60 dollars on the switch.
Nintendo is the Disney of gaming. They maintain the value of their vault. Disney only abandoned the vault mentality when it was obviously to their detriment to continue it. Netflix and the likes would eat their lunch if they didn't.

Nintendo has always been smart about actually making money. This isn't a trillion dollar company like Microsoft nor do they have any real major exposure to other business avenues like Sony. Gaming is all that Nintendo is and they have to carry the load on all their consoles.

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Nintendo is the Disney of gaming. They maintain the value of their vault. Disney only abandoned the vault mentality when it was obviously to their detriment to continue it. Netflix and the likes would eat their lunch if they didn't.

Nintendo has always been smart about actually making money. This isn't a trillion dollar company like Microsoft nor do they have any real major exposure to other business avenues like Sony. Gaming is all that Nintendo is and they have to carry the load on all their consoles.

I get it totally. It's just scummy as shyt, but they found scheme that works for them.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I get it totally. It's just scummy as shyt, but they found scheme that works for them.
This is like saying Apple is scummy for charging $1000 for a phone it cost them $250 to manufacture when they're sitting on hundreds of billions on the balance sheet. It isn't scummy it's just business.

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
This is like saying Apple is scummy for charging $1000 for a phone it cost them $250 to manufacture when they're sitting on hundreds of billions on the balance sheet. It isn't scummy it's just business.

I hate when people say that. Just because it's "business" doesn't mean it's right.

But if the masses support it, which they do in Nintendo's case, then so be it. :yeshrug:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I hate when people say that. Just because it's "business" doesn't mean it's right.

But if the masses support it, which they do in Nintendo's case, then so be it. :yeshrug:
As compared to CDPR putting out Cyberpunk for $60 and it's $30 a month later? Nintendo charges prices their fans are more than willing to pay. If the market didn't support this Nintendo would be forced to abandon it and you'd see their games in the bargain bin months later at discount rated. Nintendo rarely discounts anything.

This is a HD full Zelda game. If you haven't played it then it's new to you and it's a complete game. If you have played it then either you want a new copy of it enough to pay asking or you don't. Nobody is getting ripped off here. I plan to buy and even owning this on the Wii realistically I'm not trying to play a Wii game now. I don't feel cheated paying $60 for a full length Zelda game.

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
As compared to CDPR putting out Cyberpunk for $60 and it's $30 a month later? Nintendo charges prices their fans are more than willing to pay. If the market didn't support this Nintendo would be forced to abandon it and you'd see their games in the bargain bin months later at discount rated. Nintendo rarely discounts anything.

This is a HD full Zelda game. If you haven't played it then it's new to you and it's a complete game. If you have played it then either you want a new copy of it enough to pay asking or you don't. Nobody is getting ripped off here. I plan to buy and even owning this on the Wii realistically I'm not trying to play a Wii game now. I don't feel cheated paying $60 for a full length Zelda game.

again, I get it. their customers are cool with it, so :hubie:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I watched that direct yesterday and just laughed. Nintendo is king in selling the same shyt over and over each gen. Their hustle is unfukkwithable.

tnCutdREPv6Pa7atqb8MTxGW.png
?
Is Miles is a remaster from a PS3 game for $59.99?

Y'all try so hard to make this false comparison. :mjlol:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I watched that direct yesterday and just laughed. Nintendo is king in selling the same shyt over and over each gen. Their hustle is unfukkwithable.

?
Is Miles is a remaster from a PS3 game for $59.99?

Y'all try so hard to make this false comparison. :mjlol:
No but it includes a "remaster" to a 2018 PS4 game that's physically playable in a PS5 on disc for an extra $30 when it's industry common practice to upgrade games from last gen free. I can't put my Wii copy of Skyward Sword in a Switch.