Nintendo Are Scum Man

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
tnCutdREPv6Pa7atqb8MTxGW.png

How is this entirely new game comparable to two full price 'HD' remasters of trash decade old games?

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Or maybe they just want to play a game they missed on the newer hardware. I'm not likely to pull out my Wii or Wii U for anything if I don't have to.

Ok...? Point is charging full price is scumbaggary of the highest order.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
How is this entirely new game comparable to two full price 'HD' remasters of trash decade old games?
I own Spiderman on the PS4. They are basically charging $30 to people who owned that game for PS5 upgrades. You see what Microsoft did with Gears 5? It cost nothing extra to owners of Gears 5.

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
The market will decide that.
It is essentially this. Nintendo's philosophy has always been we have full confidence in our product and since we are the only way to play this game (without using emulators) we will stick to our price. And time and time again that holds true for their big names. Mario, Zelda, Pokemon, and even now Animal Crossing.

Now I don't agree with them charging stuff like Miitopia for $50. That is just silly.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!

cause he's a Larrybot. they plate stay full of crumbs but stay :mad: at Sony.

MM was 50 bucks. If you wanted Spidey Remastered it was 70.

Not even the same. But let them keep cookin ramen like they've been doing for over a decade at this point.

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
getting apex legends in march is pretty dope tho

i really wasnt fukkin with rogue company :hhh:

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
why not take the anime approach to gaming tho?
or make N64 online?

theyve done quite a bit with pokemon historically and recent. They got persona 5, naruto and dbz titles. Why not try working with crunchyroll or sum and try creating more anime-based games from popular selections?

Plus I wouldnt mind playing the fukk out of some goldeneye and donkey kong64:ohlawd:

i dont mind Nintendo milking it, but theres only so little you can do to re-purpose mario and zelda

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Stan $70 remasters and then try to shyt on Nintendo stone throwing Sony stans in glass Sony houses brehs :mjlol:

No ones stanning 10 dollar price increase but they aren’t comparable. Nintendo is far worse. For one, the price increase is on new 1st party titles, which see numerous sales and are often made available eventually through ps plus.

If i want to a game i owned on the Wii U 10 years ago, the only way to play it is to have a bunch of old nintendo consoles sitting under my tv or else I’m essentially forced to pay 60 dollars for it as the games don’t even go on sale.

If i want i can wait until fall and get the NEW Ratchet and Clank on sale for 40 bucks, I’m not locked into a 60 dollar price tag for old software.If i want the old ratchet and clank from 2016 i just redownload the free version they gave me on ps plus or i buy it for 5 -10 bucks.

Not only can I not buy 1st party titles that came out in 2017 on the switch for less than 60 dollars but now i can’t even play games from two generations back for less than 60 dollars on the switch.