Nintendo Are Scum Man

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
miitopia not as hollow as it looks. I copped on the strength of the demo, played a few hours right before I got my switch and got sidetracked

it needs to be on switch because of the community features and 3ds is dead. I was running with snoop Dogg, Gary Coleman, and Ricky Martin miis on my team :datazz:

all that said...probably won't buy it again. not for 60

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
tnCutdREPv6Pa7atqb8MTxGW.png

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

Whats funny is this is probably the only game you can use to combat Nintendo’s entire history of being scummy with pricing.

I could easily point to Ratchet and Clank 2016, a game remade from the ground up, which happened to be one of the funnest gaming experiences i had on PS4, and that was priced at 40 dollars brand new.

Meanwhile Links Awakening is still sitting on the shelf for 60 dollars, a game boy game.

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
switch is a half system and im convinced at this point. The experience is like an upgrade to buying a gameboy in 2001 and im cool with that

this system is for guests, friday night smash bro tournaments and occasionally grabbing a discounted $25 game :yeshrug:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
:russ:

Miitopia 60 bucks.

Trash, ancient Zelda game with almost zero improvements 60 bucks.

They really fukking thing nothing of their fanbase. :mjlol:
Nintendo offers a lot. Fact of the matter is business do what they can. Others couldn't get away with this cause the franchise strength and loyalty isn't there. I'll pay $60 for SSHD.

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
switch is a half system and im convinced at this point. The experience is like an upgrade to buying a gameboy in 2001 and im cool with that

this system is for guests, friday night smash bro tournaments and occasionally grabbing a discounted $25 game :yeshrug:

I don’t know why I even bought a switch. I played botw, some Mario od, and some Mario maker and haven’t picked it up since.

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nintendo offers a lot. Fact of the matter is business do what they can. Others couldn't get away with this cause the franchise strength and loyalty isn't there. I'll pay $60 for SSHD.

Aka Nintendo fanboys are so retarded and brainwashed they'll buy any old shyt Nintendo sells them...and at full price. :russ:

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
I don’t know why I even bought a switch. I played botw, some Mario od, and some Mario maker and haven’t picked it up since.
I would go a month without even touching it at times and I’ve had mine for only a bit over a year.

beat BOTW twice
Beat avengers 1.5x
Completed resident evil 5 75% (got tired of it)
Maxed out all trophies on Mario kart

every game has a short life (even the full priced premium Mario games) and gets to the point where the 20-30 dollar DLCs are all they have left to offer and are usually mid

I had a HDMI Sega genesis back in 2019 when I was broke and sold my ps4. I got a switch to replace that mid ass sega :heh: Both them joints were made specifically for having homies over or a shorty and having a blast. It’s a backup to your WHOLE console. That’s why you’ll usually see a lot more folks with a switch and another system in their entertainment setup