Nikola Jokic Erasing The Carmelo Anthony Era Appreciation Thread

holidayinn21

:SmugMoneyMike:
Daps
Reppin
The mutha****in BX
Those Spurs/Lakers teams that Melo & crew was running into, would be doing the same to these Jokić crews.

I'll give Joker 2 seasons max before the Coli turns on him like they do every player.
Prime Melo would've gotten washed by last year's Clippers.

If you think he would've come back from 3-1:mjlol:

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
No you're just another loser stan who can't accept your guy didn't do shyt when it mattered in this context. You bringing up him being a top 10 scorer and dudes saying hes hard to guard like that makes him any less of a Nugget loser. You comparing him to dudes who have made it out the first round more than once AND didnt play for the Nuggets. You think this thread has a fukking racial bias :mjlol: You're so lost in stanning a man you don't even know that you're just saying anything at this point. Go ahead and unpack the racial bias while you watch 08 Melo highlights on loop

"you don’t need to shyt on Melo's career to prop up Joker"
Thread is contrasting Melo's underwhelming Nugget career to what Jokic is doing. You and other Knick/Melo fans caught feelings and now we're here. The Melo era was an era of mediocrity and basement expectations. The Melo era was officially torched last year by Mal and Jokic. Feel free to die mad about it, or avoid the thread since it invokes such strong feelings about your idol

Holla at me when Jokić is lifting that O'Brian trophy in Mile High

Daps
Holla at me when Jokić is lifting that O'Brian trophy in Mile High
So you're not going to elaborate on the racial bias in this thread?:patrice::mjlol: You hate watch Jokic enough that I won't have to holla at you for shyt

Prime Melo would've gotten washed by last year's Clippers.

If you think he would've come back from 3-1:mjlol:
Melo would have them boys swept:mjlol:
Melo would've never been in that situation because he would've been out 4-1 in the first round to the Jazz. Of course, only because he didn't have enough help

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
yikes-icegif-6.gif

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
I respect the shyt outta you breh, and you know I’m a Melo stan too. But Jokic surpassed him, jokic doesn’t have to win shyt anymore to be greater than melo.

1 MVP ——————————> 1 scoring title

10x All Star
6x All NBA
1x Scoring champ
3x gold medal Olympian
All Rookie
Top 10 scoring all time

V.s.

3x All Star
2x All NBA
All Rookie
MVP

qnsfinest

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY
10x All Star
6x All NBA
1x Scoring champ
3x gold medal Olympian
All Rookie
Top 10 scoring all time

V.s.

3x All Star
2x All NBA
All Rookie
MVP
Its a given Jokic about to be all nba again this season, so you can say 3X. I don’t include all star appearances as a measuring stick. Popularity can make a player an all star (not saying that for melo) injuries happen and then you have back ups (melo made it i think 3 times due to injuries)

1 MVP
2X all nba 1st team
1X all nba 2nd team
All rookie

VS

6X all nba, 0 first
1X scoring title
All rookie
Top 10 scoring

You have a draft today, i get either player in their prime, I’m taking Jokic without hesitation.

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
Its a given Jokic about to be all nba again this season, so you can say 3X. I don’t include all star appearances as a measuring stick. Popularity can make a player an all star (not saying that for melo) injuries happen and then you have back ups (melo made it i think 3 times due to injuries)

1 MVP
2X all nba 1st team
1X all nba 2nd team
All rookie

VS

6X all nba, 0 first
1X scoring title
All rookie
Top 10 scoring

You have a draft today, i get either player in their prime, I’m taking Jokic without hesitation.

How are you discredit all star appreances because it doesn’t fit the narrative that Jokić is better overall.

We talking careers overall, not right now. Joker still has plenty of time to pass Melo & some other greats but nah.

Daps
Reppin
Denver
I think I saw that Jamal Murray tied Melo in 30 point playoff games for the nuggets last game. Better question is probably better playoff nugget: Melo or Jamal?