Nikola Jokic Erasing The Carmelo Anthony Era Appreciation Thread

Sauce and Footwork

Superstar
Daps
Melo nuggets would eliminate Jokic nuggets in series with Either Ai or Billups
Melo one of my favorite players and i haven’t said one bad word about him on here, but idk about them being a better team than this Denver team. AI wasn’t the Philly AI. Billups is smart but can’t handle Murray bro. Melo is Melo, but he not gonna be as consistent as Joker every night with them triple doubles. Joker gonna put up even the same or out score him just as effortlessly.. Regardless of what era you think the west is tougher, they facing a team with KD, Devin Booker, and Chris Paul on it Bro. And if you call CP3 old implying weaker competition (I know you didn’t say that). AI wasn’t the same Philly AI on that Denver team either, so they would need Philly prime AI to compete. Then he’ll yeah. But they had a much older version out of shape wise. That AI they had and Billups ain’t fukking with this team just because they got Melo. They never proved themselves. And this bench is deeep. Let’s not even get into that.

Last edited:

Uno

Superstar
Daps
That east also had the Celtics big 3, and the Heatles. Where in Carmelo's career was he a MVP candidate or was his team expected to win the chip, I'll wait...
So he has been eliminated by the heat every year

Derek Lee

#thunderup
Supporter
Daps
Melo went to the WCF

THIS CRACKER WILL NEVER SEE A WESTERN FINALS

NEVER :damn:

White boy not making the conference finals :mjgrin:

Unless they make a finals appearance, it's not much a difference to me. getting bounced in the third or second round every year versus the first round still nets you the same amount of hardware.

Not a Melo stan but unless Jokic makes the finals or several more conference finals he ain't erasing shyt :yeshrug:

:mjlol: