Nikola Jokic Erasing The Carmelo Anthony Era Appreciation Thread

Daps
@Gil Scott-Heroin not upping this thread tonight?

Jokic still better than Carmelo when he was a Nugget?
WHY THE fukk YOU HIDING.

7f91268a6633d3328a5b961de6185013.gif

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
You been off your rocker with Jokic for waaaaay too long.

What makes Jokic so unique? If Sabonis was in the league during his prime, he would’ve been Jokic. Jokic cannot be your best player if you’re competing for a championship.

Only someone who views the game through statistics (like you :mjlol:) would think otherwise. As proven last playoffs, he CANNOT produce a basket when you most need one, whether passing or going to get one for himself.

MPJ would be the most talented player on the floor, with the skill set and athleticism to take over games when necessary.

Stat geeks like yourself can only judge value and worth in numbers and awards. A healthy MPJ is more talented and more equipped to be the best player on the Nuggets. There’s a reason he was viewed so highly coming out of high school.

I see you’ve been running from that MPJ smoke. Remember when you said I was crazy for saying he was the best talent on the team? :bryan: “But but but Jokic!”

@Gil Scott-Heroin not upping this thread tonight?

Jokic still better than Carmelo when he was a Nugget?
:mjlol: He’s displaying his MVP talent tonight, no?

Jokic was not a serious MVP candidate and he showed exactly why in the playoffs :mjlol:
Let Jokic do whatever he wants, the Nuggets cannot win when he’s the primary scorer with no open shooters or cutters. Doubling him is absolutely dumb.

You don’t have the right to talk basketball with me because you don’t watch games or know talent.

According to you:
  • Lonzo Ball is not good
  • Jokic is a top 3 nba player

Get that fat slob out of here :camby:

Jokic is a head case and can’t handle the Clippers defense mentally or physically. He’s been exposed and clearly has maxed out. So much for the best offensive anchor in the league. Can’t even score on Marcus Morris on the block. We won’t even mention defense.

MPJ is the only one attacking without fear and consistently getting to the basket. Malone has been playing mind games with MPJ since he came into the league. He probably wishes Barton wasn’t hurt so he could bench MPJ:mjlol:.

The best player on the team has spoken. :mjgrin:

My favorite part is you saying "He's just Sabonis if he was in the league during his prime" as if that was an insult. :dwillhuh:

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
This section during this sport's season is just Gil avoiding taking blame for his stupid takes and beating the drum on his successful ones 10x more so you think they're the majority

Daps
This section during this sport's season is just Gil avoiding taking blame for his stupid takes and beating the drum on his successful ones 10x more so you think they're the majority
You stay on my dikk, don't you.

Don't mistake folks taking what I say out of context and then turning it into material that I never stated as to be "stupid takes". And for the record: I don't make the rules, so don't expect me to play fairly when scorned muh'fukkas come at me sideways because they don't want to own up to their bullshyt.

:hubie: