Nikola Jokic Erasing The Carmelo Anthony Era Appreciation Thread

Professor K.

rap game Paul Millsap
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
Jokic is doing his thing but I always found it disrespectful to give that #15 out...
Agreed, but the Thunder gave 35 out sooner under similar pretenses, and Jokic was a 2nd round pick. Both cases weren't supposed to end up star players, just come and go and get it over with. I look at a lottery pick who's supposed to be the face of the franchise like Collin Sexton getting Kyrie's #2 so soon as more disrespectful :manny:

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
Agreed, but the Thunder gave 35 out sooner under similar pretenses, and Jokic was a 2nd round pick. Both cases weren't supposed to end up star players, just come and go and get it over with. I look at a lottery pick who's supposed to be the face of the franchise like Collin Sexton getting Kyrie's #2 so soon as more disrespectful :manny:
#35 being given out in OKC is even worse. It doesn't matter how good the rookie is, a generational player wore each number and carried your franchise. It shouldn't be given out.

Daps
Do you agree with the premise of this thread?:jbhmm:

In one word - yes.

For the simple fact that Jokic is a special player (no other player, besides Draymond on defense, leaves me in constant awe) and very few big men in NBA history have his command of the floor, and Melo, well, he's primarily used as a vessel for bum ass nikkas to vicariously live through because of his image and style of play - when you strip all that shyt back, there's essentially nothing there.

:manny:

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Another L
2020 WOAT campaign is off to a great start
@Squirrel The Casual Man it is over for you.

There's simply no coming back from this.

You'll be holding onto my pocket for the rest of your existence on this board.

:mjgrin:

Daps