Nikola Jokic Erasing The Carmelo Anthony Era Appreciation Thread

kt773

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
chi town southside wild 100's
:pachaha:Yall dont even realize you're arguing a dead topic because you post emotionally and don't read. In two post seasons Jokic has equaled Carmelos playoff win total that he achieved in eight post seasons. If Jokic wins one more game and never wins another playoff game again he will already have achieved more playoff success than Nuggets Carmelo. The bar is that low but because Jokic is a goofy white European and Carmelo is a Coli hoop icon feelings are caught

You can be a fan of Carmelo and admit his playoff career as a Nugget was nothing special, but i'll let yall keep living in the last decade
Doesn’t mean anything until he get a ring, I hope you understand that :mjlol:

Daps
Reserving my spot for the inevitable first round exit and they blame it on injuries

:pachaha:Yall dont even realize you're arguing a dead topic because you post emotionally and don't read. In two post seasons Jokic has equaled Carmelos playoff win total that he achieved in eight post seasons. If Jokic wins one more game and never wins another playoff game again he will already have achieved more playoff success than Nuggets Carmelo. The bar is that low but because Jokic is a goofy white European and Carmelo is a Coli hoop icon feelings are caught

You can be a fan of Carmelo and admit his playoff career as a Nugget was nothing special, but i'll let yall keep living in the last decade
:picard:

Why am I not surprised @Squirrel from Meteor Man couldn't respond to this ether.

Daps
Doesn’t mean anything until he get a ring, I hope you understand that :mjlol:
Another day another example of why NBA talk on the seum is so trash. Cant refute whats said, insert your feelings and bring up ringzzzz for good measure
:picard:

Why am I not surprised @Squirrel from Meteor Man couldn't respond to this ether.
There's literally no argument that can be made for Melo's post season career. Coli posters don't think critically enough for me to continue to engage them on this topic. They think that a Nuggets first round L is gonna prove me wrong without realizing that Jokic has already raised the bar higher than just making the playoffs. Im not surprised at the cognitive dissonance, this website acts like 2000 was a few years ago as opposed to two decades and to aknowledge Jokic as the superior playoff performer would require a lot of people to stop living in the past, which is a Coli staple

Big Mel

@bigboss
Daps
Reppin
Flodge free zone
Jokeset will win a championship before he retires. The basketball gods can continue to strike down his teammates with injury but he will elevate that black Bart Simpson lookin MPJ to hang with teams in the playoffs this year. He’s without question and poor defense one of the 5 best basketball players in the world right now.