nikkas really outchea letting their PAWGs call them "Life sized Golliwogs"?

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
does your man know you argue with strange men on internet message boards every night?
I'm on 2-3 threads at most, any given day, at different times throughout the day/night , while I work on other shyt throughout the day and night, exaggerate much? .....,That's
None of your business ...I comment and discuss just like everybody else.

Does your girl know what kind of man that she has that would be concerned about how another woman is spending her time and watching how another woman is moving ??? Don't watch me, watch who you're sharing her with.

giphy.gif

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
I do my know anything about Naomi Campbell other than she's a supermodel and slaps the shyt out of people who fuk with her ,she gives no shytz, pops off . Off that alone,I liked her aggressiveness bc I can relate . But her personal life story or relationships ...idk much.
That’s the sad thing about our people dating out.

They mainly go with white people who don’t go hard against racism.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
That’s the sad thing about our people dating out.

They mainly go with white people who don’t go hard against racism.
But that's the issue tho- white people, Can't go hard for racism no matter how vocal or "supportive" they may seem. the ones that do - it's nothing but lip service, or have other intentions. No such thing to me as white people standing up for blacks .

They're not part of my culture and it goes against my beliefs -I don't date out , never have or hang out with anyone that does date out their race and , outside of work I make it a point to not talk to or socialize with white people. So I wouldn't expect or think white people would speak out on racism, they could never understand or support which is one of the many reasons to not date them or have any alignment. It's a conflict of interest for me. That's the reason that as a woman,I'm not with the 'black feminism" wave , either. Why would I coalign with an enemy ? A White woman , when they don't do the same for me . Nothing in common with them . They have the least struggles out of all of us, along with their men .

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
But that's the issue tho- white people, Can't go hard for racism no matter how vocal or "supportive" they may seem. the ones that do - it's nothing but lip service, or have other intentions. No such thing to me as white people standing up for blacks .

They're not part of my culture and it goes against my beliefs -I don't date out , never have or hang out with anyone that does date out their race and , outside of work I make it a point to not talk to or socialize with white people. So I wouldn't expect or think white people would speak out on racism, they could never understand or support which is one of the many reasons to not date them or have any alignment. It's a conflict of interest for me. That's the reason that as a woman,I'm not with the 'black feminism" wave , either. Why would I coalign with an enemy ? A White woman , when they don't do the same for me . Nothing in common with them . They have the least struggles out of all of us, along with their men .
Yea but what’s done is done. She dated white so the least he can do as her man is check his racist brethren.

The main responsibility to take down racism is on white people and not us.