nikkas really outchea letting their PAWGs call them "Life sized Golliwogs"?

Goodbye World

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:demonic:what the fuk are you talking about? What? Because I'm black I can't read a Christie novel?This was before I read this thread ,I didn't know she was a racist bytch..and yeah, I watch British tv and novels so the fuk what. I happen to like the drama shows and mysteries they have on there....I like expanding my mind. Just bc it doesn't fit the mold of what is told to you as what black people should like,doesn't make me less black. I know one thing though, I dare you to call me a cac to my face. Black people read and can be cultured in many aspects of life. Log the fuk off and get out from whatever shack in whatever nowhere town you locked yourself in and do better.
:russ: you coulda just asked if I was talking about you before writing all that bullshyt and negging me. Ill give you a pass since I know these dudes are always accusing you of being a Man. Next time I'm negging back tho :demonic:

Goodbye World

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Ohhhhhhhh my badddddd....I though you were calling me a cac bc I read her books and movies . Sorry for the confusion and the neg. Ill rep u to even it out
It's cool you're one of the last people on here i would imagine was a cac . I'd be mad at the accusation too so understand don't worry about it

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
:russ: you coulda just asked if I was talking about you before writing all that bullshyt and negging me. Ill give you a pass since I know these dudes are always accusing you of being a Man. Next time I'm negging back tho :demonic:
I said sorry!!! Ill rep you back when I can .....and no only the fukbois and faggits use that as an excuse to call me that. Been verified. The real men know who l am and what I'm about. . I've noticed the pattern, shyt don't bother Me anymore. .I know who I am

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
It's cool you're one of the last people on here i would imagine was a cac . I'd be mad at the accusation too so understand don't worry about it

I thought the same thing too about you. Lol! I like him, why is he calling me a cac?? ....I was legit taken aback lol.....it's all good.miscommunication...

Goodbye World

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I said sorry!!! Ill rep you back when I can .....and no only the fukbois and faggits use that as an excuse to call me that. Been verified. The real men know who l am and what I'm about. . I've noticed the pattern, shyt don't bother Me anymore. .I know who I am
I posted that before I saw that. It's cool I never doubted you I'm sure I've saw you on Twitter before. I respect you as a poster :salute: