nikkas really outchea letting their PAWGs call them "Life sized Golliwogs"?

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
I can't believe US-brehs don't know about GW's.

"Carol Thatcher 'golliwog' jibe referred to black tennis player Jo-Wilfried Tsonga
Carol Thatcher was dropped by the BBC for making a 'golliwog' remark about French tennis player Jo-Wilfried Tsonga, according to insiders at The One Show."
Carol Thatcher 'golliwog' jibe referred to black tennis player Jo-Wilfried Tsonga

They haven't been part of American culture for 50 years and we have a veritable smorgasbord of other real shyt to deal with.
We're not wind rush immigrants, their children, or gran children.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
They haven't been part of American culture for 50 years and we have a veritable smorgasbord [:mjpls:] of other real shyt to deal with.

We're not wind rush immigrants, their children, or gran children.

"Dating to the 1730s, the Black community of Liverpool is Britain's oldest, with some Liverpudlians being able to trace their black heritage for as many as ten generations."

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
"Dating to the 1730s, the Black community of Liverpool is Britain's oldest, with some Liverpudlians being able to trace their black heritage for as many as ten generations."
First y'all try to clown my vernacular by saying "I'm not using 'English' "
:mjpls:
A nikka uses a word like "smorgasbord" and you wanna :troll:
:gucci:
What, US brehs ain't supposed to use swedish loanwords now? Oh, we dumb-dumb :mjpls:
Weird ass nikkas...
Also: Stop fukking reaching. There were MILLIONS of black people in what used to be "the colonies" aka USA. Try the early 1600s.
The vast majority of y'all are newcomers. Your history started 50 years ago.
There were a light sprinkles of Caribbean people im the US before the 60s, too. Did they count? Not really.
Point being made: we have WAYYY more to worry about than that, and the cultural exchange is NOT 2 way, nor are those dolls "out and about", as in being branded merchandise circa 2002.
Talmbat some damn liverpool. Hell naw we not gonna know what that shyt is as a whole. I do, though.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
First y'all try to clown my vernacular by saying "I'm not using 'English' "
:mjpls:
A nikka uses a word like "smorgasbord" and you wanna :troll:
:gucci:
What, US brehs ain't supposed to use swedish loanwords now? Oh, we dumb-dumb :mjpls:
Weird ass nikkas...
Also: Stop fukking reaching. There were MILLIONS of black people in what used to be "the colonies" aka USA. Try the early 1600s.
The vast majority of y'all are newcomers. Your history started 50 years ago.
There were a light sprinkles of Caribbean people im the US before the 60s, too. Did they count? Not really.
Point being made: we have WAYYY more to worry about than that, and the cultural exchange is NOT 2 way, nor are those dolls "out and about", as in being branded merchandise circa 2002.
Talmbat some damn liverpool. Hell naw we not gonna know what that shyt is as a whole. I do, though.

Ok. In that case, the majority of UK blacks are not from the Islands. Nothing to do with Windrush.

mdgzocU.png

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Same way we do.

Call it out, check their brethren who are racist around them support black causes and businesses.

It ain’t rocket science.
:dwillhuh:.......White people don't give a shyt about racism..how can they support it when they never experienced racism themselves.?? name me one white person in the history of all things racist that has ever said or done anything that had a lasting impact on historic racism? Not just stand there with a Mic on a stage and say "Racism is bad, it is wrong "....then go about their day eating watercress sandwiches and skeet shooting . Who and what whitey have you seen put forth a concerted hands on approach.??What wholly owned black businesses have white people have start up money and supported and ??

Don't say Abe Lincoln, Bill Clinton, Jane Fonda lol) that ain't it b
:stopitslime:

Last edited:

Falcozer

Superstar
Daps
That guy looks like a white man painted in black for real
And that's why I picked her for my avvy. Bad, diasporan, and will fukk a bytch up. :salute:

Her and Eve are the only wenches I 'allow' only bc their wm be legit billionaires n shyt. Hypergamy is real and they don't shyt on bm, so... :ld:
Eve's husband is not a billionaire, He's a millionaire. Doesn't make him a hobo but it's still a fake rumor bedwenches tried to pass around :mjpls:.