nikkas really outchea letting their PAWGs call them "Life sized Golliwogs"?

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
:dwillhuh:.......White people don't give a shyt about racism..how can they support it when they never experienced racism themselves.?? name me one white person in the history of all things racist that has ever said or done anything that had a lasting impact on historic racism? Not just stand there with a Mic on a stage and say "Racism is bad, it is wrong "....then go about their day eating watercress sandwiches and skeet shooting . Who and what whitey have you seen put forth a concerted hands on approach.??What wholly owned black businesses have white people have start up money and supported and ??

Don't say Abe Lincoln, Bill Clinton, Jane Fonda lol) that ain't it b
:stopitslime:
You are proving me right.

You are asking for the white people who do all of that and I barely got an answer yet many of our people still date them and don’t make them do any of that stuff.

That is THE problem.

You guys who date white can make all of them do that but you won’t because you’ll make the excuses that you are making now yet racist whites are making our people they date support their racist cause.

panopticon

Superstar
Daps
What in the entire fukk :dwillhuh:

"The major Golliwog producers were Steiff, Schuco, and Levin, all three Germany companies, and Merrythought and Deans, both from Great Britain."

And they try and get away with blaming Hitler for everything like they weren't on that wild racist wave 40 years before he came to power :scust:

"Today, these early Steiff dolls sell for $10,000 to $15,000 each, making them the most expensive Golliwog collectibles. Some Steiff Golliwogs have been especially offensive, for example, in the 1970s they produced a Golliwog who looked like a wooly haired gorilla. In 1995, on the 100th anniversary of the Golliwog creation, Steiff produced two Golliwog dolls, including the company's first girl Golliwog."

What the fukk??? They were still making this shyt in 1995??? :dwillhuh::mindblown::scust:

Appreciate the knowledge I had no idea about this bullshyt. Fukking outrageous. There's gotta be some black people in Germany...even just brehs on base out there...how they haven't burned this factory down by now...:mindblown:

Luken

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto/ Jersey / ATL / LA / Panoramic Roofs
agathabook.jpg

:dahell:

If this dude don’t break up with that bytch he’s the biggest c00n in history.
UK brehs what’s up with y’all

the realer question is, whats up with you guys :comeon:

@MikeyC

Kanye-Trump.jpg

Goodbye World

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I'm bout to look up what that book is. That's a noose hanging from that golliwog...He's being lynched on the book cover ..wtf

They even made that into a movie....
Ten Little ******s (TV Movie 1949) - IMDb

Can't believe I never heard of this
It is Christie's best-selling novel, with more than 100 million copies sold; it is also the world's best-selling mystery and one of the best-selling books of all time. Publications International lists the novel as the sixth best-selling title.[7]

Cacs love this book in particular for some strange reason :mjpls:

Last edited:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
:demonic:what the fuk are you talking about? What? Because I'm black I can't read a Christie novel?This was before I read this thread ,I didn't know she was a racist bytch..and yeah, I watch British tv and novels so the fuk what. I happen to like the drama shows and mysteries they have on there....I like expanding my mind. Just bc it doesn't fit the mold of what is told to you as what black people should like,doesn't make me less black. I know one thing though, I dare you to call me a cac to my face. Black people read and can be cultured in many aspects of life. Log the fuk off and get out from whatever shack in whatever nowhere town you locked yourself in and do better.

Goodbye World

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:demonic:what the fuk are you talking about? What? Because I'm black I can't read a Christie novel?This was before I read this thread ,I didn't know she was a racist bytch..and yeah, I watch British tv and novels so the fuk what. I happen to like the drama shows and mysteries they have on there....I like expanding my mind. Just bc it doesn't fit the mold of what is told to you as what black people should like,doesn't make me less black. I know one thing though, I dare you to call me a cac to my face.
:gucci: the hell are you talking about? I was referencing the 100 million who bought the book. I quoted you because you were the first one who mentioned it. :ufdup:

Eve Says Her Husband Isn't a Billionaire

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation